• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let it snow!

got 9.1 inches last night, just finished snowblowing everything, traffic was a nightmare coming home from work. seems as though people forget how to drive through the snow from year to year. had a 737 over at midway airport overshoot the runway and wound up on central ave, got kind of messy, young kid got killed.

Well, I've now got a foot of snow and it's still comming down at a rate of about 3 in and hr. If we had some wind it would be an offical blizzard.

DSCN0040.jpg

Just got a little snow yesterday.

last 2 days- 45 degree and blowing south wind- 80% of our snow is now gone, DAMMIT!

Swissy said:
last 2 days-  45 degree and blowing south wind- 80% of our snow is now gone, DAMMIT!
[snapback]260843[/snapback]​
That's not good. When it's warm in Alaska, it usually means we get clobbered in New England.

well, batten down the hatches then! It sucks up here right now... almost no snow remaining AT ALL. Temp is still above freezing, but not as bad. Forecast is for (maybe) freezing tonight but more of the same tomorrow- melting. As if there will be anything left to melt. :angry:

and the worst of it? By Sunday it'll be getting down in the single digits again. Should make for a city-wide skating rink...

Are you telling me that with practically no daylight your temps are above freezing? That's amazing. Bye the way, I love that Navy talk, batten down the hatches, makes me feel at home.

Doc.