• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let it snow!

No snow here although my daughter would love some... LOL! We're in the middle of some stormy weather.... rain, lightning, thunder and would ya believe it.... a funnel cloud touched down yesterday in the middle of a sugar cane field... officially it was a tornado!!! :0 :0

We're expecting the same kind of weather today with some serious unstable weather above us! I hope this passes soon!

Aloha,

Wade

With that storm you guys got, you'd of figured I was getting on a plane to fly out there. LAMO! That's when I usually plan my trips to the east coast, right when it starts snowing. LMAO! But, alas, I stayed home this weekend and it snowed here too. :)

WOW, Wade a funnel cloud!..I lived in Hawaii from early 76-Summer 83 and survived many nasty tropical storms and several major hurricanes, but can't ever remember hearing of a funnel cloud!

Scooby

No snow here! It is Sunny and about 92 degrees right now. Low last night was 73. Had the windows open all night last night with a nice ocean breeze blowing.

Last night, watched two old movies. . . "Rio Bravo" AND " To Kill A Mockingbird" And while I was watching the movies, I enjoyed not one, but TWO Cohiba Lanceros.

Sat beside the window, breeze blowing, in my shorts and T-shirt, and two PRIMO ISOM cigars.

Life is really tough sometimes.

Hmmmmmmm. . . .wonder what I will smoke tonight.

Enjoy the weather! And HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Yep Stevo, I feel your pain. We have had some cool rain in the AZ over the last few days, but basically it's 65-70 and sunny. Sorry fella's! :sign: :sign: :sign:

LOL feel your pain..Pain here will come late tonight! :0

Gonna trek out to my local smoke shop in a few and the package store to lay in supplies! :D

Thankfully the smoke shop is only a 5 min trip for me! :sign:

Scooby

No work for me today... yeah!!!!

Plows came by and plowed in everything I shoveled because my loser neighbor, you know who Stogie, left his daughters car on the street and the plow couldn't get in close. So I get loser boy to move his car and just as I get the last shovel of snow cleared again, guess who comes by. Yep the plow.

More ice and snow called for tonight......

???

Yep, same here Rob! More ice in the forecast!

There's some freezing drizzle falling out there now and the roads are still pretty bad in Richmond. Many accidents and injuries both last night and today.

These city folk just don't know how to drive in snow! :D

Supposed to be getting quite a bit of snow where I am located (southern ontario). Also expecting that the hydro will go out, so I better start hauling in some fire wood. Atleast there is a chance of no work tomorrow. Yay :thumbs:

Waiting on the snow here -- the more the merrier! LET IT SNOW :thumbs:

PS - Hello Mark, aka Scooby Doo and welcome to CP. Glad to have another North easterner on board!

Thank you Capt B! Watching our local news and now over a foot of snow is forcasted for us! Oh the humanity! lol

Scooby :sign:

Hey Scooby!!!

WOW another Connecticut person :thumbs: You bring the total of us up to FOUR.

Too bad you missed a herf on Long Island organized by Fast4Dr this past Saturday. Hopefully he'll organize another one very soon.!!
Thankfully the smoke shop is only a 5 min trip for me! 
I had heard that one in Old Saybrook is a great shop, I've been meaning to check it out.

BTW, Liam and AlphChomper are the other two CT guys.

WELCOME!!! Stick around and enjoy!!!

Oh and Steve:
Sat beside the window, breeze blowing, in my shorts and T-shirt, and two PRIMO ISOM cigars.

Life is really tough sometimes.

You REALLY know ho to hurt a guy, don' ya? :D

Thank you Conventry Cat! Yeah, the shop here is just fantastic and is run by really good people!

Geez, the weather report is saying almost 2 inches and hour will fall overnight tonight through mid-day tomorrow!

Sccoby

Well, the impending doom has just started here! lol THey are saying some 16 inches might fall now here.. :angry:

At least I have the smokes, booze and the like laid in here for the duration! :sign:

Mark

We will be working on a third straight day of no school here in Indiana. Cost me $10 more at the sitter per day when ther is no school. Thats like a good cigar a day :(

Gunpowder said:
We will be working on a third straight day of no school here in Indiana. Cost me $10 more at the sitter per day when ther is no school. Thats like a good cigar a day :(
Same here. They called school off for tomorrow at 6:00 this evening.

Just dusted off about 4" from the driveway,, in about 20 minutes, and there is a better part of an inch down where I started, but Eastern CT and RI are getting the worst of this phantom storm (waiting on it from Sunday to Tuesday night). Maybe 8 -12 inches here in Easton.

I'd love the weatherman job. You don't have to be right, just be convincing!

4 CT smokers. There oughta be a Law. Oh there is....

Lol, yeah, we have laws in CT..Dumb freakin' laws! :D Have about 5 plus inches on our upper deck here and it only started here about 50 mins ago! Weathermen here are totally useless! One lies and the other swears to it! :p

Scooby a.k.a Mark