• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let it snow!

It started here a little after midnight. I had to take a few parts off a "parts car" lying on the ground with the snow pouring down on my face, now THAT was fun :D

HOLY MOLEY I just went outside to see how much has come down so far, in three hours EIGHT inches and there's no sign of letting up.

Oh man this is gonna be a pain in the a$$.

Oh man, it did rain a little yesterday.

Chilled down a little and had to wear my flannel shirt outside last evening.

:love:

Hust woke up and there is just a rediculour amount of snow here..looksl ike about 9 inches so far, still coming down slowly and news says more is on the way..oh joy!

Scooby a.k.a. Mark

Maybe it will melt under the 10h 60m of light we'll have today. From Weather Underground today.
time.jpg

Well, no that there is a little more light..Not much..just a wee bit more..It looks like we have close to a foot on the ground so far..Keeps up, might have to get some snow shoes if I was to trek out in this weather..Not very likely though as I laid in supplies yesterday :)

Scooby a.k.a. Mark

Ok, now this getting freakin rediculous! Snowing again! :angry: We must have pissed mother nature off big!

Scooby a.k.a. Mark