• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let it snow!

Lee

It's been snowing here in Richmond since just before 3pm today! We must have 3 or 4 inches out there now! It's a balmy 20 degrees, just had Fajitas for dinner and a snort of Talisker 10 afterwards! The kids are out of school tomorrow!

Anyone else on the coast getting this?

Lee :D

Been snowing here since about 8:30 tonight, not much yet but they are calling for 6-8" and then sleet. Schools are closing left and right but I'm sure I'll be at work sometime tomorrow.

Not at the cost but it has been snowing here since around 4:00pm mnt time.

It's been snowing here since around 7 but prolly less here than in Richmond. calling for 4-6 here and unfortunately work is likely tomorrow.

Well, here in Columbus, OH, we had some snow on Friday, but it was all cleared off today, until about 4:00 p.m., when it hit again. I guess we are supposed to get up to 8-10 inches by tomorrow morning.

I am a hospital person, so I HAVE to go to work tomorrow, which sort of sucks at times...

ALostTexan

I'm on the coast.......well, OK, the other coast. I'm wearing boots and a rain jacket, if that tells ya anything. The rain has REALLY goofed up my golf plans for yesturday!

What's snow? ???

Started around 6:30PM here. Calling from between 6 - 12 inches here!

Shadow said:
Started around 6:30PM here. Calling from between 6 - 12 inches here!

No sh*t! Certainly, Shadow, you jest. I guess I picked a bad day to stop checking weather reports! :D

Just zero degrees here AGAIN & clear. I think that storm you guys are getting is supposed to be here on Wednesday.

Looking at 6-8" and still falling. Time to plow.

Yesterday was sunny and in the upper 70s and they are calling for the same today. Maybe that's why they call this place "Sunny Central Florida"...... :D :thumbs: :p

I'm with Stogieman, had to take off my light jacket on the way home from church.

It was just too warm. :p

Love that snow. Unfortunatly both riding trips have started at -25 and -20. Makes for a frosty shield!

Damn you guys, the next bomb you get may have C4 instead of cigars....keep it up. :0

Lee, wish you had all of it packed up your...... :0 Come on up here and shovel of my cars and sidewalk and I'll forgive you. :thumbs:

I am new here and this is upo my first post..We are expecting up to a foot of snow tomorrow with the white stuff starting late tonight..This will be our fifth major snowfall of the season..This is the kind of weather I remember when I was elementary school..As long as cable (both for TV and internet) is working and I have electricity and my cigars I will be happy.. :D

Currently 21 degrees and falling with windhcill of 16!

Scooby :p

Scooby, Glad to have you with us. Write up a little about yourself and post it in the Lobby so people can get to know you.