• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let me see your knives...

Devil Doc said:
executiveengravables_2117_1597821796.jpg

Not much of a combat knife, but I rarely stab them anymore.

Doc
Can't go wrong with a SAK, Doc. Anyone who has ever been a Scout knows that.

CRQuarto said:
I love benchmade, I just can't bring myself to spend that kind of coin on a folder as I am always worried about losing it. I need to just do it, seeing as I've had my SOG for years and years. Bitching knife Jimmy.

Thanks Charles, here are my SOG's. So much fun to play with when camping!

SOGF04T.jpg

Backslide said:
BK-16

2nd from bottom

018121.JPG
What's the purpose of the orange rope?
Decorative as well as functional, I'd imagine. Orange is bright, enabling you to locate a dropped knife more easily in the dark or in brush, and a lanyard gives you something to grab onto when searching around in a pack for the knife if that's the case. It also may loop around the wrist giving you more control. For small knives that have handles smaller than your hand is wide, it gives more to grip.

Plus, paracord is useful for all sorts of other stuff. If you need some, you have it on your knife.

My work knife is a Benchmade Auto Stryker with Tanto Blade.  I love it.

9100bk.jpg

CRQuarto said:
Haha, I love bayonets. Nice set you have there!

That's a pretty sweet knife Bu11dog. What's the steel used on it? I might have missed it in the description.
Boker is using 440c on these collaboration knives.  There is also a great folder by my Friend Charles Marlowe, his model is the Squail.  Another one he might like is the Boker Kwaiken.  Also another maker I know, Lucas Burnely, that model is available both in folder and fixed.

chiefmd said:
So these BK knives are pretty good for the money? Anyone carry any fixed blades for EDC. As for folders I carry a Benchmade Triage and a ZT 0300
The ZT is an awesome blade!

In the past few years I've bee lucky enough to be able to work with a buddy of mine and learn how to make blades. So what we have here is my personaly made custom Sniper Bladework Combat Sushi. I took this one from water jetted slab of steel to this sexy hamon wearing beast you see here.

wpid-20140516_1529081-1024x576.jpg

A close friend gave this to me, so this is what I carry when camping or in uniform in an area where I can carry it. It gets the job done. I like the heavy weight and the one-hand open/close nipple thing is very convienent. I miss that movement whenever I have another knife.

gallery_3866_104_31091.jpg

I finally got my camera back. It was under warranty, which I forgot about, so it saved me a good 500 bucks. I said I would post some pictures of some of my collection. Thing is, I've never been able to figure out posting photos on CP, after one of the upgrades. if someone can PM me with destructions in a not so internet/computer savvy language, I would really appreciate it. I guess an alternative would be me sending to you, and you posting for me.

Thanks!

Dan

mjolnir01 said:
My work knife is a Benchmade Auto Stryker with Tanto Blade.  I love it.

9100bk.jpg
This is my EDC along with a Emerson La Griffe.

In the past Benchmade has given a military/police/fire discount if you buy direct from them. They have on occasion offered 25% off their entire line up as well. The cool thing is they let you stack the discount