• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let us end the debating

pembroke3355

Banned
I am no longer going to argue or debate any of you and I ask the same in return. Enough is enough we will never see eye to eye and that is just a fact. I will stay out of your call out threads and in return I ask you to stay out of my contest threads or threads that I simply reply in. This has gone to far(I accept my part of it)but I am not going anywhere. It would be best if we just co-exist. If you choose to continue to jump in contest and other general thread I am in I will just ignore you. This is not for debate or drama and these are not my rules. These are the rules for the community set up by Rod. I have violated some of them also so I am just as guilty as anyone else.

What a Self Moderated Community is all about

CigarPass is an open community and is self moderated. This means that everyone is responsible for their own actions. It does not mean a single person or group of persons has the right to dictate as they see fit. No one person is above the rules; everyone is to abide by the below rules, no matter how long you have been a member. Anyone seen telling newer members (or any member for that matter) to keep quiet and do as they say will be suspended and/or banned. Time spent at CP does not entitle anyone to mistreat others. If you can’t kindly point someone in the right direction, then please don’t.

CigarPass is a privately owned entity, and our ground rules have been set. We will continue to modify/remove/add rules as necessary. We don’t delete threads, cover up content, scramble passwords, etc. We do expect everyone to act like adults and respect our rules and this community as a whole.

Those who have a negative past (ie: scammed member on another forum, wasn’t fair with previous dealings, etc), are not allowed to participate at CP. We don’t believe in starting people with a “clean slate”.

Rules

1.) Before posting a question (especially if it seems that it may be a common question), please use the search feature on the forum. Simply click the Search button, and type in what you’re looking for. There’s a good chance your question has already been answered.

2.) Treat others how you would like to be treated. No one is above the rules. Always treat the next person with respect. If someone fails to abide one of our rules, KINDLY point them in the right direction. Honest mistakes happen all the time. If you can’t appropriately point someone in the right direction, then don’t attempt to. Coming off as brass is uncalled for and will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member, report it to us. If you instigate, there is little we can do, and you will be responsible for your own actions.

3.) No flaming or name calling. Flaming is when you opening slam another member for no reason. We do not tolerate any sort of flaming, name calling or personal threats.

4.) Take it to email before going public. If you have a problem with another member, email them. Do not settle disputes on the public forum. You may only settle a dispute if the other member has scammed you and you’re looking out for the community. All other communication mediums should be exhausted before going public.

5.) No baiting. Attempting to intice someone into an argument will resolve in a suspension and/or termination of your account.6.) Absolutely no discussion of ‘touchy’ subjects. This includes political and religious discussion. This is a cigar forum. We pride ourselves on running the friendliest cigar community online. Discussion of politics and religion does nothing but create tension between members.

7.) Do not post defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing or obscene messages in the forum.

8.) No Spamming. Do not post continuous advertisements in the forum. If you are a cigar retailer, there is a forum dedicated for your advertisements. Sites which compete with CigarPass are not allowed to advertise their site at CigarPass.com. Links are permitted in your signature, however if someone joins only to promote their company, and clearly have little interest in cigars or the community, their signature will be removed without notice.

9.) No bashing of other cigar forums.

10.) Do not bash another member simply because s/he is a member of another community.

11.) No excessive cussing. This is a cigar community, not a high school locker room.

12.) Do not post pictures to describe your post. If you can’t say it in writing, don’t say it at all. Excessive picture posting will result in a suspension.

13.) If your post has no substance, do not post. There is absolutely no need to create useless threads/posts. This includes “never ending threads” - topics which can and will go on forever (ie: word games, what did you smoke today, etc). These threads put unneccessary strain on our available resources.

14.) Always start threads in the correct forum.

15.) Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you’re caught with more than 1 account, you will be banned without a warning.

Banning Policy
The banning policy is strictly enforced upon ALL members

Correcting your grammar and spelling is not debating. There is no debate when it comes to correct English.

Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.

Just go away. Nobody believes you anymore.

Just go away. Nobody believe you anymore.

2n9jogj.jpg

Really Don? I think your paranoia is getting the better of you. Do you really think there's some secret club out to get you? Maybe just maybe (and this is important) you have been out of control with your protection of liars and cheats lately and have gotten on the vast majority of the community's nerves. It's really as simple as that.

I am no longer going to argue or debate any of you and I ask the same in return. Enough is enough we will never see eye to eye and that is just a fact. I will stay out of your call out threads and in return I ask you to stay out of my contest threads or threads that I simply reply in. This has gone to far(I accept my part of it)but I am not going anywhere. It would be best if we just co-exist. If you choose to continue to jump in contest and other general thread I am in I will just ignore you. This is not for debate or drama and these are not my rules. These are the rules for the community set up by Rod. I have violated some of them also so I am just as guilty as anyone else.

What a Self Moderated Community is all about

CigarPass is an open community and is self moderated. This means that everyone is responsible for their own actions. It does not mean a single person or group of persons has the right to dictate as they see fit. No one person is above the rules; everyone is to abide by the below rules, no matter how long you have been a member. Anyone seen telling newer members (or any member for that matter) to keep quiet and do as they say will be suspended and/or banned. Time spent at CP does not entitle anyone to mistreat others. If you can’t kindly point someone in the right direction, then please don’t.

CigarPass is a privately owned entity, and our ground rules have been set. We will continue to modify/remove/add rules as necessary. We don’t delete threads, cover up content, scramble passwords, etc. We do expect everyone to act like adults and respect our rules and this community as a whole.

Those who have a negative past (ie: scammed member on another forum, wasn’t fair with previous dealings, etc), are not allowed to participate at CP. We don’t believe in starting people with a “clean slate”.

Rules

1.) Before posting a question (especially if it seems that it may be a common question), please use the search feature on the forum. Simply click the Search button, and type in what you’re looking for. There’s a good chance your question has already been answered.

2.) Treat others how you would like to be treated. No one is above the rules. Always treat the next person with respect. If someone fails to abide one of our rules, KINDLY point them in the right direction. Honest mistakes happen all the time. If you can’t appropriately point someone in the right direction, then don’t attempt to. Coming off as brass is uncalled for and will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member, report it to us. If you instigate, there is little we can do, and you will be responsible for your own actions.

3.) No flaming or name calling. Flaming is when you opening slam another member for no reason. We do not tolerate any sort of flaming, name calling or personal threats.

4.) Take it to email before going public. If you have a problem with another member, email them. Do not settle disputes on the public forum. You may only settle a dispute if the other member has scammed you and you’re looking out for the community. All other communication mediums should be exhausted before going public.

5.) No baiting. Attempting to intice someone into an argument will resolve in a suspension and/or termination of your account.6.) Absolutely no discussion of ‘touchy’ subjects. This includes political and religious discussion. This is a cigar forum. We pride ourselves on running the friendliest cigar community online. Discussion of politics and religion does nothing but create tension between members.

7.) Do not post defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing or obscene messages in the forum.

8.) No Spamming. Do not post continuous advertisements in the forum. If you are a cigar retailer, there is a forum dedicated for your advertisements. Sites which compete with CigarPass are not allowed to advertise their site at CigarPass.com. Links are permitted in your signature, however if someone joins only to promote their company, and clearly have little interest in cigars or the community, their signature will be removed without notice.

9.) No bashing of other cigar forums.

10.) Do not bash another member simply because s/he is a member of another community.

11.) No excessive cussing. This is a cigar community, not a high school locker room.

12.) Do not post pictures to describe your post. If you can’t say it in writing, don’t say it at all. Excessive picture posting will result in a suspension.

13.) If your post has no substance, do not post. There is absolutely no need to create useless threads/posts. This includes “never ending threads” - topics which can and will go on forever (ie: word games, what did you smoke today, etc). These threads put unneccessary strain on our available resources.

14.) Always start threads in the correct forum.

15.) Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you’re caught with more than 1 account, you will be banned without a warning.

Banning Policy
The banning policy is strictly enforced upon ALL members

a890810ae7a0bdd6c6799110.L.jpg

There is absolutely no limit to your asinine behavior is there? Quoting the rules now? I see you highlighted this part: It does not mean a single person or group of persons has the right to dictate as they see fit.

The entire community is trying to dictate to you that they don’t want you around anymore. 95% of the members of this board wish you would go away. That’s not just a small group of guys out to get you. The MAJORITY OF THE COMMUNITY is sick of your crap. And the reason they are sick of you is because of stupid sh*t like you starting this thread. You want to be a martyr? In order to do so, YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY! You want guys to leave you alone, then quit with this type of bullshit.

How freaking hard is this to figure out? Do you honestly think you’re the only one right, and the other 200+ of us are wrong?

OK I'll chime in and vote...Buh Bye Now!..enough already this is just F'in old.

How 'bout the courtesy of one of those " I owe you guys and apology before I leave" like those lucky fellows on another board got?

( You would have to apologize and then leave, mind you)

So Don, you’ve jumped in front of the bullet for so many of CP’s beatdown, poor, and oppressed lately, exactly how many of them are running to your defense right now? Makes it all seem worth it huh?

I know, I know…I’m sure all the “mystery FOGs” have pm’d you their support.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit cluttering the forum. You don't like it here, leave. You don't like the way things are done, leave. You don't want to hang around with a bunch of assholes like us, leave. You're not going to change a GD thing around here except to maybe make it even more hostile to the people you seem to want to protect so badly.

I try to stay out of this bullshit, but this is just absolutely fucking ridiculous. You are a child.

Cigar Pass and those of us that call it home are not the problem, YOU are the problem.

:angry:

A new drama thread really wasn't necessary, unless you decided to ignore the solid advice given to you here by some board veterans, Don.

This is like a bad accident on the side of the road, you don't want to look but something inside you makes you look. Either way Don crying like a baby and leaving is not a great loss in my book so.......

A subversive trying to hide behind the rules. Doesn't anyone else find that hilarious? There's no rules for subversives. Only re-education (not an option in your case) and elimination. Bwaahaaa!

Doc.

Don,

I know I don't have the largest fanclub around here (Jon keeps asking for nakid pics, so I'm pretty sure he's in it) and even I think you way f'n out there in your actions. You seriously need a very long if not permanent break from this environment. Do a little soul searching or something. Take care.

ETA: Just FYI, but I took a break myself when things were getting hard here for me. I disappeared for three months, I think. No goodbye or look-at-me thread, just took some time off. When you come back and realize things just carry on as normal, you also realize nothing here is about a single individual.

John

I am guilty of trying to see the good in everybody. Ask Souldog. It's my weakness.
I've been watching you Don and hoping for the best with you. I even piped in on that other thread trying to get you to go to your happy place and just chill.

That being said,
Dude you have a mental problem. You need serious counseling or something.
This thread is too much. Rod should lock this mother down.
IMHO

This thread is too much. Rod should lock this mother down.
IMHO

Why? Don has repeatedly stated that he doesn't agree with us on how we deal with situations, yet he comes out and says "I'll say what I want, when I want". Doesn't that seem a little hypocritical to you? So that being said, Don has opened this door so I invite and encourage advocates and opponents to come out and "Say what you want" in honor of Don so he knows how you guys really feel about him!
thumbs-up.gif

wow...

well, all I can say is so much for "read more, post less". I've been quiet in most threads, but this is getting ridiculous. I mean really... are there black helicopters following you too?

Chill, sit back with a great cigar and a drink, and find your happy place. It works.