• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada No. 9 by Drew Estates

Just got my box from Israel at Uptown and I have to say - these look damn tasty. I can't wait to try one. I bought a box based solely on the rave reviews I read in this thread.

I just got a couple today from a very fine BOTL. Too soon to smoke one, especially with HOT weather.
Perhaps somebody could PM me what a fair price is on these.

I just got a couple today from a very fine BOTL. Too soon to smoke one, especially with HOT weather.
Perhaps somebody could PM me what a fair price is on these.

Nice one Wilkey! :thumbs:

I bought a box based solely on the rave reviews I read in this thread.
 Same here!

I bought three singles from Serious Cigars based on this thread too. I would never have dreamed of buying a Drew Estates cigar otherwise. At Serious Cigars they call them Oscuro. Do these come in different wrappers? Mine are quite dark. I Haven't smoked one yet.

On a side note, I cannot afford a box, so if anyone wants to get rid of just a few singles, please pm me. :) Thanks!

Don

O.K., so I'm smoking one right now. This is a very pretty cigar. I definitely see where the Cocoa Butter, Coconut Milk references are coming from. I also had a few flashes of Almond Joy Bar as my brain tried to get a grip on the flavors.

This is a very smooth and civilized Cigar. Very elegant. Perfect burn and draw. What a pleasure. :thumbs:

Thank you guys for sharing, and adding a little time warping to my trying this. :thumbs:

O.K., so I'm smoking one right now. This is a very pretty cigar. I definitely see where the Cocoa Butter, Coconut Milk references are coming from. I also had a few flashes of Almond Joy Bar as my brain tried to get a grip on the flavors.

This is a very smooth and civilized Cigar. Very elegant. Perfect burn and draw. What a pleasure. :thumbs:

Thank you guys for sharing, and adding a little time warping to my trying this. :thumbs:
I'm glad you/re enjoying it, Dan! :thumbs:

Wilkey

I'd be in for 1-2 of these sticks if I could do that. 10.50$ +shipping is a steep for me to buy a 5er off CI.com

Would do a GB guys but already have a few people that are purchasing boxes that I can grab a few from. Would love to do a GB, but the budget doesn't allow that for me at this point lol. :) Well, either the budget or the wife, still not sure which!!!

Don

I'd be in for 1-2 of these sticks if I could do that. 10.50$ +shipping is a steep for me to buy a 5er off CI.com

:whistling: :whistling: Read through the thread guys. I already posted about a vendor who has prices way better than CI (service too), and no shipping. :whistling: :whistling:

Damn thread-jackers! :D I've never been a fan of DE cigars but this is one fine smoke and I hate big ringers. As for my thoughts on DE, one word comes to mind... "redemption".

Anybody know if this will be the only size produced in this series?

Someone please chastize me for resurrecting this thread (9 months old) so we can get it out of the way. I used search instead of a new post, and this was perfect.

I picked one of these up from Holts on Friday, and in their box, they had #9 sticks ranging in wrapper color from what is pictured in the beginning of this thread, all the way to a deep dark nearly black maduro. Being the maduro lover I am, I grab the darkest one I could find. I do agree with all the reviews, that cocoa buttermilk/almond joy flavor suits it well, and seeing my newb status and not being familiar with Drew Estates, I will absolutely buy this cigar again, but.....

What is with the color variance on the wrapper? Anyone with a box of these with a noticable swing in color? I'll take a photo at Holts this thursday to show you what I mean, its a bit scary....