• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada No9

Macion Grey

the Libertine
When I light up an Acid there isn't much pleasure,
yet I have found this cigar to be quite a treasure.

Like a Gingerbread man dressed up for the town,
trust me on this: it won't make you frown.
He wears chocolate pants with brown sugar clogs,
and inside his pocket is a white chocolate frog.

With a coconut shirt, he's bound to impress,
and small liquorice buttons to add some finesse.
Soft almond-flake hair and a nutmeg goatee,
his lemon-rind smile sings out in glee.

He struts around with a smooth cedar cane,
and his raspberry gloves look rather insane.
When I crack open his legs, to my surprise:
Glazed cherry seeps out, and I claim my prize.

Although his cousins are rather a vex,
you will find this cigar to be quite complex.
So you can see now, my brothers of the leaf,
the Liga Privada No9 is quite the treat.

:D

Edited spelling.

lol... I was about to add in a line about my poem being sh*t, but now I will happily omit that :D

ahaha... thanks for your vote of confidence. Good cigar though.

Very cool. When they're off, they're ok. But when they're on, they are faaaaaantastic.

Wilkey

Cool way to post a review Macion.
Sounds like a very enjoyable smoke.

Keep it up mate :laugh:

Well done Macion. This is quite a good cigar, and I'm quite happy that I finally tried them, thanks to Wilkey.
It's rare these days that a cigar makes its way into my regular rotation. This one did quite readily.
To paraphrase something Wilkey said; I smoke a lot of "Nicaraquan Head Rippers" and this one is a wonderful change of pace.
Elegant, tasty, balanced, smooth and civilized.

Very nice review. I've got one waiting for me to smoke it. I hope it inspires me to poetry. :D

I gotta get my hands on one of these!

I have a local b&m that just got a fresh box of these, if you like pm me and i can get a couple out to you for the cost of the stick ($12) to you, i'll be more than happy to ship these, i really enjoy them it is a great smoke from Drew, 'm actually smoking one right now posting this.....

Nice touch Macion! I love these as well and haven't had a bad one yet. Is there any interest in a GB on these?

I'm hoping to find the big box of 48 or 50 next payday. :whistling:

I was just recently gifted on of these and I was very impressed. I have smoke a dozen or so of the Hemingway maddies(various vitolas) and I feel they have a very similar flavor profile. I have only been smoking 7-9 cigars a week for about five months now so my palate is in its developmental stages.

So am I way off or does anyone else agree?

I am posting this here because i don't want to start yet another useless thead :whistling: also this is where it all started :love:

Recently i sent someone a Liga Privada #9 because i posted earlier on this therad that i had a outlet for these and if anyone wanted one of these and could not find them to let me know, he was the only one that sent me a PM. and was looking for them.

A couple weeks go buy and i was wondering if he had smoked it or even if he liked it, nohing, i thought that he would post here if he did or not or maybe just let me know. Well Anyway the only thing i wanted was a one for oe trade for something i could not find around here easily, well after 12hrs of driving this past weekend round trip to South Bend, In i come home to an amazing sight.............I just got bombed, BIG TIME, he sent back 10 beautiful sticks, i was speechless. I texted my fiance' about this, even sent her a pic or two and she could not believe her eyes as much as I. At first didn't know what to think or feel, i really wanted to re-pay this beautiful person for his wonderful gift that was bestowed upon me but didn't know how. The only way i could thank him enough is to post this here, i'm not going to disclose what was sent but i can tell you that ALL were on my wish/try list (i didn't even post one here yet) it's like he read my mind and just knew what i would like. You know who you are and i have to say THANK YOU again and i will only post your name here if you say i can, i don't want to over step my bounds or anything here. One thing i can tell you is that everything you sent is going to sit in humi for a couple more weeks like you told me before i spark one up (OpusX) is first i have to say............Anyway long story short i really have found the greatest bunch of people here on this site, and for the neubs (lifelong newb here) coming in after me, wecome to a wonderful ride, just strap in and enjoy.

P.S. thanks for the Mon O' War split Chip, also for the 2 others that were thrown in, i now have no more room in my 100ct humi i have thanks to the two of you, but believe me i don't mind :thumbs:

You guys are just the best in my mind

Thanks to everyone,
Sam

Edited for spelling :blush:

Great to hear mate! I am sure all who have become part of this community will agree it is a generous and excellent place to be.

Great to hear mate! I am sure all who have become part of this community will agree it is a generous and excellent place to be.

Yes everyone here that i have talked to and had recent passes with are great, the best bunch of people i have met yet on web-sites.