• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2021

Gentleman, a proposition...
I contacted a store in Michigan whom may have access to Highwest Midwinter's Night Dram so I asked for a case if available. I don't need a case, if they come through would anyone else like a bottle?
YES

Great, I'm waiting to hear back. When I do I will report if, and how many I can get.

I contacted a store in Michigan whom may have access to Highwest Midwinter's Night Dram so I asked for a case if available. I don't need a case, if they come through would anyone else like a bottle?
Please order 20 cases.

@Eqwhipped I hate to burst your bubble but any liquor store that says they may have access, doesn't. This is a much anticipated release that was ordered six months ago and dropped a month ago. My order for 20 cases stands. Straight cash homie.

@Eqwhipped I hate to burst your bubble but any liquor store that says they may have access, doesn't. This is a much anticipated release that was ordered six months ago and dropped a month ago. My order for 20 cases stands. Straight cash homie.
Sure, I figured the only way to aquire such a sought after bottle would be buying second hand. But it never hurts to ask, I have a good relationship with this retailer. I have ordered other hard to find products and got them.

Oh boy, what have I done... I'm going to give them a visit Monday.i will See if they had any luck By the way the had this bottle of Kentucky owl bourbon the shop keep said was good. Anyone had any experience with it?

Oh boy, what have I done... I'm going to give them a visit Monday.i will See if they had any luck By the way the had this bottle of Kentucky owl bourbon the shop keep said was good. Anyone had any experience with it?
It's good, but way overpriced imo.

Second what Brent said. I could buy 2 -3 cases anyway you want of that stuff. It just sits on the shelves. Actually out Costco has it

Second what Brent said. I could buy 2 -3 cases anyway you want of that stuff. It just sits on the shelves. Actually out Costco has it
No shit huh? I need to get to Costco see what's cooking

By me Costco does not carry this And confiscated is going for $150

Be buying as much Woodford Double Oaked or Rare Breed I could for 150....but that's just me!

Absolutely if the offer is still there.