• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2023, 2024

Picked up another bottle of EH Taylor, a bottle of Eagle Rare and a "Jewel Barrel Select" smaller bottle of Eagle Rare (a special "Jewel Single Barrel Select"). Seems that there are regular BT shipments coming to our local grocery store now! Glad I can finally avoid the gray market with some of the "rare" BT stuff! Hated people trying to sell me Blanton's at $150-200... 🤬
Flexing! Awesome pickups.

I don’t like Tequila…. I had a really bad experience when I was 22x. The smell of it makes me gag. (I know there’s a joke in there that Jeff will find). They were demoing this today at 1030am on a Sunday at my grocery store so i said what the hell. Wow is it good!!!
IMG_7581.jpeg

I don’t like Tequila…. I had a really bad experience when I was 22x. The smell of it makes me gag. (I know there’s a joke in there that Jeff will find). They were demoing this today at 1030am on a Sunday at my grocery store so i said what the hell. Wow is it good!!!
View attachment 70345
Welcome to the world of non Jose Cuervo tequila.

Today was a GOOD day. :cool:

My local Total Wine had a sweepstakes lottery recently for the bottles of Stagg, Van Winkle & so forth they got in this year. I didn't win a chance to buy any Stagg, unfortunately, but they DID follow up yesterday with a bottle of Blanton's they'd set aside for me.

Been awhile. 😁

F2ttVfiXYAAhA4J.jpeg

~Boar