• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Contest

Ella is a beautiful name! Remember now, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! ;)

Brandon

If it's got to start with an "E", then it has to be Elizabeth. Meaning "my God is an oath" or perhaps "my God is abundance. Besides all that, it was the name of the greatest woman in Western history, Queen Elizabeth I of England.

Doc.

Doc nailed it.

Congrats on the baby!

Since all of the good "E" names are taken...

Eris - Greek goddess
or
Etta - As in James (breaks off into a bad verion of At Last)

I never knew how many bad "E" names there are. I don't want to single any out but don't you get the feeling that some of them are... well... THE SAME with a different spelling.

Fish

Congratulations.

My favorite is Erika but a derivitive of this was already posted.

Eve -from old Hebrew meaning "to breathe" or "to live"

Emma -Old German meaning "whole or universal".

A friends daughter is named Emma and her nickname is "M", makes it very easy. :p

Elisa.... don't know the meaning always thought that was a great name.

Welp it has been decided the baby's name is going to be Ella Grace Hale. Seems the wife has won, along with hojadepuro. I'll have a package out for you on Monday. Thanks everyone for the possible names. I just couldn't find one that I really liked that started with an E so the wife wins out. :love:

Thanks again everyone i'll post up a DC number Monday.

Hale

Sorry about the delay getting this out but here is the DC number 0306 0320 0002 5897 6968 , Thanks for the names guys. Wife is thrilled that her name ended up being the winner.

Hale

If you have a buch of rugrats I'll vote for "Enough" for the next one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn time outs got me again.

Congrats on the coming addition to your family.

As for names, one of my daughters is named Emily and the other "e" name we liked was Ehlana.

I must say, you sure know how to throw a contest, Hale!!!!! :thumbs: I received the winning package today, and all I can say is WOW! I mean, you blew me away my friend. Thanks for the thoughtfulness in what you sent. I appreciate you doing a little snooping around to hook me up! :thumbs: I can't wait to put a torch to these cigars. Thanks again Hale, and congrats on the baby and the beautiful name! I wouldn't mention any of this to her when she grows up... ;) :laugh: Take care guys

Brandon