• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Local Cubans for sale

Steve Wilson

Help! I’m looking to purchase Cubans locally. Cubans are my favorite and I don’t want to smoke anything else. I live in Orlando FL I’m willing to pay any amount for some Cubans, Trinidad’s, Montes, Romeos and etc. I’m willing to drive or cover shipping. Please help! Anyone near by travels to Cuba a lot and willing to sell me some real Habanas????

Help! I’m looking to purchase Cubans locally. Cubans are my favorite and I don’t want to smoke anything else. I live in Orlando FL I’m willing to pay any amount for some Cubans, Trinidad’s, Montes, Romeos and etc. I’m willing to drive or cover shipping. Please help! Anyone near by travels to Cuba a lot and willing to sell me some real Habanas????
Any amount? We might need this guy to stick around ?????

Steve Wilson? Could you have come up with a more generic screen name? Love the blatant disregard for the forum rules too. Cut straight to the point, why don't ya.