• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Locked out of my house

investandprosper

Came home from a round of golf today, and my wife decided to take the kids swimming at her grandma's. She also forgot to leave a door unlocked for me :eek:

Good thing I have a couple of cigars left in the caddy, it at least gives me something to pass the time! Now if only I had an outside fridge full of cold brews, I would be set.

Came home from a round of golf today, and my wife decided to take the kids swimming at her grandma's. She also forgot to leave a door unlocked for me :eek:

Good thing I have a couple of cigars left in the caddy, it at least gives me something to pass the time! Now if only I had an outside fridge full of cold brews, I would be set.

Man up and crawl through the doggie door :sign:

not that I have any experiance with doing it :blush:

John, I'll send you something you can put a spare key in, I'm not using it anymore since I installed a wireless keypad for the garage door.

389502647_453.jpg

sign.gif
sign.gif
sign.gif

Better get on that outdoor beer fridge idea! :whistling:

Then you would look forward to being locked out......"are you drunk again? Had to, locked myself out again!! :laugh:

Just break into your own home. I have had to do it a few times.... its rather scary how easy it was too. :laugh:

I keep a spare house key in my truck, and a spare truck key in my wallet . . . but I'm paranoid that way. :blush:

~Boar

If she changed the tumblers you got bigger issues.:whistling:

Doc.