• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long Island, NY Herf at Havana Dreams - Sat. March 3, 2007 1:00pm

Got a house full of relatives this weekend. Wife wouldn't be too happy if I ran out the door for most of Saturday. Really looks like another great group. Sorry that I have to miss it. Y'all have a great time.

Been busy all night putting the goodie bags together! I hope that you guys like them. :thumbs:

Been busy all night putting the goodie bags together! I hope that you guys like them. :thumbs:

Man, you're just like Santa!

I'm leaving now for therapy at the gun range and then off to the HERF. See you all soon. Don't worry, i'll leave the guns home and bring my cigars instead. :sign:

Sorry, guys, some studio time became available this weekend and I really need to get a couple projects done. Scott, thanks for putting in all the work to get this done. I wish i could make it.

Good smokes gents.

Sorry, guys, some studio time became available this weekend and I really need to get a couple projects done. Scott, thanks for putting in all the work to get this done. I wish i could make it.

Good smokes gents.

Hey Tom.....can you watch my Dog then?

Sorry you can't make it, but we know you like to sing the blues. Have fun!

Same here guys, can't make this one myself. I hope you all have a great time and it loks like you all have a great group with a lot of great sponsors....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Will be leaving in an hour with a special surprise :thumbs: guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a blast !!!!!!!!!! was great to see many of the same faces and meet some new people. The smokes were amazing so was the company. Many special thanks to Scott for putting this together and getting so many sponsor to jump on board :thumbs: :thumbs:

Will be leaving in an hour with a special surprise :thumbs: guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time at this event. Nice to put some faces with names. Seavita was a great host, showing me all the crazy back ways of NY. Some interesting driving in that souped up BMW of his :laugh: .

The event was great. Got lots of free stuff. Even won the raffle for the big humidor :0 . Got almost enough free sticks to fill it too. Many generous BOTLs at this one :thumbs: . I got several nice rare smokes.

Cool Time!! :thumbs:

What a great time guys! Good to see everyone there; the familiar and the new (nice meeting you ATuck) Anyway,thanks for putting this all together Scott!
Fk Churchill's! Havana dreams is a pretty great place to herf it up. I would imagine especially in the summer... where that cold came from, I can only imagine :laugh:

Steve

And btw, that was a HELL of a second raffle that we had in the downstairs area.... some seriously nice ISOM boxes! :whistling: ;)

Steve

This was great!! I had a great time and it was good to see some familiar faces and to meet some great people.

First a foremost I would like to thank Scott for organizing this Herf. It was a great turnout and nicely organized. Great raffles, I won the little humi :D
Oh the the goodie bags...just about filled my new humi.

And btw, that was a HELL of a second raffle that we had in the downstairs area.[/code]
I think I won one of those too! :whistling: Thanks Jeff!!!!

It was great to see and spend the day with a great bunch of guys!

And last but not forgotten, a special thanks to Joe and Andre at Havana Dreams for hosting this and putting up with a bunch of misfits. If they'll have us again I can see another Herf when the weather warms up.

And a special thanks to all the sponsers that donated the cool prizes!

Torano Cigars
Perdomo Cigars
Quality Cutters
Cigar Insider Magazine
Cigar Aficionado Magazine
Camacho Cigars
Alec Bradley Cigars
Xikar
Roxor Cigars
Oliva Cigars
Heartfelt Industries
Altadis
Orleans Group
Argenese Cigars
Cigarmony
La Aurora - will be there
Cuban Crafters Cigars
Smoke Magazine
Island Smoke Shop Cigars
Gurkha Cigars
Mr. Bundles
Cusano Cigars - will be there
Cigar Pass

This was great!! I had a great time and it was good to see some familiar faces and to meet some great people.

First a foremost I would like to thank Scott for organizing this Herf. It was a great turnout and nicely organized. Great raffles, I won the little humi :D
Oh the the goodie bags...just about filled my new humi.

And btw, that was a HELL of a second raffle that we had in the downstairs area.

I think I won one of those too! :whistling: Thanks Jeff!!!!

It was great to see and spend the day with a great bunch of guys!

And last but not forgotten, a special thanks to Joe and Andre at Havana Dreams for hosting this and putting up with a bunch of misfits. If they'll have us again I can see another Herf when the weather warms up.

And a special thanks to all the sponsers that donated the cool prizes!

Torano Cigars
Perdomo Cigars
Quality Cutters
Cigar Insider Magazine
Cigar Aficionado Magazine
Camacho Cigars
Alec Bradley Cigars
Xikar
Roxor Cigars
Oliva Cigars
Heartfelt Industries
Altadis
Orleans Group
Argenese Cigars
Cigarmony
Cuban Crafters Cigars
Smoke Magazine
Island Smoke Shop Cigars
Gurkha Cigars
Mr. Bundles
Cusano Cigars - will be there
Cigar Pass

Edited to fix the close quotes

Scott thanks for putting together a great Herf! As always great seeing everyone and spending time bruning leaf with some very good BOTL's. Kudos to all the sponsors and Havana Dreams!

Had a great time. Always good to see some famliar faces and great to see some new ones and meet some new cigar nuts like us :laugh:

Scott - considering the bulls**t you were put thru from the loser place Churchill's you did an absolutely GREAT job. A big thanks to our new Queens hangout, Havana Dreams. I totally agree with slevy, can't wait to HERF it up there one day during the summer months. Steve - thanks for the beads. I put 'em in last night :D

Speak with you guys on the boards.

SCOTT !!! Great HERF, thank you for putting it all together and thank your wife for allowing you! :laugh:

The goodie bags and raffle were outstanding.

I'm sure Havana Dream, in Rego Park, NY, didn't mind us in their establishment. I saw lots of people rummaging through their fully stocked Humi. *Shameless Plug for them*

and a big Thank You to all the sponsors.

thewave.gif

Wow! looks like it was fantastic time! :)

ok... where are the pics? :)

Scott thank you for the great time. I had alot of fun. Wish they had something to munch on though. We left because we were starving. Growing boys you know. Wish I could've stayed longer. Got lots of goodies. Thank You to all the sponsors. Time for a newbie bomb!!!!! I won a Cuban Crafters Cutter in the raffle. Great little cutter. Skipper it was a pleasure meeting you. Win that tournament this year. Last but not least......Rob.....Thank You so much you made my week!!!!! Hope to see you at the Hartford Herf. I almost forgot.

Thanks Cigar Pass and all its BOTL's who have treated me so well and nurtured my experience thus far. :thumbs:

Great job, Scott! :thumbs: Sounds like the herf was a big success. I'm sorry to have missed this one. Fortunately, I'll be catching up with some of youse tomorrow...