• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long Island, NY Herf at Havana Dreams - Sat. March 3, 2007 1:00pm

Should we consider Merchant's East?
There is always Slevy's...

-Rob

Merchants in NYC? No way - too small and WAY, WAY to noisey. Also, the place is like a haven for wannabe gangsta/rapsters

Man, this sucks Moontrances. The first LI herf I went to was at the Family Room, right by the train. How would that be?

OK guys I think that we are back in business. Thanks to Roy E. Frush's suggestion, I contacted

Havana Dreams
63-10 Woodhaven Blvd.
Rego Park, NY 11374

718-685-0078

and I spoke with the manager Joe and he is very cool. They do not serve food but there is an Italian restaurant next door. He said that there wouldn't be a problem with us hanging out there on a Saturday. afternoon. They serve beer and wine and I think you can pay for it individually (I will have to clarify). So what I need to know so that I can call him back is if everyone is ok with this new venue? I have never been there but they sound very interested. I would add that since they are letting us use there place for our herf, that if we could show some support for the establishment and purchase a cigar there from their humidor. Let me know so that I can get back to them.

Whether or not I can get free for this, Scott, thanks for the hard work. Is this place close to a train?

...we might be able to BBQ.

fire.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: Don't worry, I keep sober as to avoid that! :laugh:

Hey now, thought I was the only pyromaniac on board!!! ;) :laugh:

Damn, you guys are sure resourceful, congratulations on finding the new hang out spot. Is this going to be the future LI herf hangout? If so, I might be able to get there (Rego Park is sure closer than Plainsview, and more accessible by train, I think), not this time but as for future reference.

And yes guys, I promise I won't burn the house down like I did at Merchants. :p

My friends were very dissapointed that we weren't going. So, I'd have to say we're in. :thumbs:

OK guys I think that we are back in business. Thanks to Roy E. Frush's suggestion, I contacted

Havana Dreams
63-10 Woodhaven Blvd.
Rego Park, NY 11374

718-685-0078

and I spoke with the manager Joe and he is very cool. They do not serve food but there is an Italian restaurant next door. He said that there wouldn't be a problem with us hanging out there on a Saturday. afternoon. They serve beer and wine and I think you can pay for it individually (I will have to clarify). So what I need to know so that I can call him back is if everyone is ok with this new venue? I have never been there but they sound very interested. I would add that since they are letting us use there place for our herf, that if we could show some support for the establishment and purchase a cigar there from their humidor. Let me know so that I can get back to them.

Who's suggestion?

Steve,Rob and myself have been there a few times. It's a comfortable place. They even have a basement area. Plenty of beer, wine and expresso. I'm sure we can bring stronger stuff.

If I'm back from my cross country trip from Texas I'm in........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Cool!!!! I went from CS to CP, with a simple change of venue. :laugh:

Wow, Looks like you'll all be in my back yard LOL! I'll be there. This is my local. Joe and Andre are great guys at Havana Dreams. You'll like this place.

I will be there, maybe my wife as well

I am also going to contact my father and brother in law and see if they want to go

- Ben

I'm in...
Havana Dreams is great especially if you are a Tatuaje whore!

-Rob

Havana Dreams is a 5-10 minute walk from the subway station.

I'm assuming they are opening the downstairs for this herf? Lately it's been closed.

Great guys that run the place - I bet they will be appreciative of the business - plus they have a well stocked walkin - with a full selection of Tats.