• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Smoothest / mildest cigar.

Mr.H

Evening,

I am looking for a mildest cigar available. I dont smoke cigarettes, and this will be a graduation present for my self and some budies.

Since I enjoyed Reserva Real Lancero, my local cigar shop recommended Davidoff Tubos 2000, but it seems they are medium body, and I feel it'll be too much. In the past I tried Romeo y Julieta Aniversario and Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro, both were far too strong.

Thank you,
Alex-

Macanudo Gold!
You want mildest of the mild, you got it!

Davidoff are known for their high quality mild smokes. I haven't had the 2000, but I've heard they are actually quite mild...and smooth :thumbs:

I agree with the Macanudo comments...it is almost a can't miss line for mild cigars.

I would go with the Davidoff 2000.

Whenever I have a hankerin' for a mild smooth smoke, for me nothing scratches that itch better than a LFD Double Ligero or Opus xXx Power Ranger. :whistling: Just kidding.

Seriously, though, I think the Davidoff's are a good suggestion, but they are pricey. Some here may disagree with me, but I find the Padron 1964 Anni's to be mild to medium, but very flavorful. They also tend to be very refined and smooth without any harshness. These can be pricey, too, but you can get the Principe size for about $7-8 at most B&M's, although some places will try to gouge you. I would suggest trying the Natural wrapper before the Maduro. Both are excellent, IMO.

I would go Macanudo Gold too. I have only had one or two, but I do remeber them being very mild.

Go with the Macanudo's, Davidoff is a very mild cigar that tastes great but if you and your friends aren't anything more than "celebratory" cigar smokers I think it would be a big waste of money. I think you would wind up not being able to catch most of the flavors that make Davidoff great.

I would also recommend you stick around a bit. Cigars can be quite a bit of fun and are worth messing around with to see if you want to get into them.

Another vote for a Davidoff. A cigar of exceptional quality; a very smooth, very mild smoke.

B.B.S.

Another line you may wish to try is La Tradicion Cubana, especially the mildest shape, the lancero. While maybe not quite as mild as the Davidoff, they are much cheaper and have very aromatic smoke. There's some merit to having a cigar that at least has some flavor, as there isn't much fun in sucking on flavorless, rolled up leaves.

Also, why don't you post an intro and stick around? You might end up enjoying yourself!

A. Turrent are pretty mild but with a good amount of flavor. And priced around 4-5 bucks a stick. Good draw, great construction and good flava!!

Guys, you're missing the important part, he only has 1 post, AND IT ISN'T AN INTRODUCTION!

Guys, you're missing the important part, he only has 1 post, AND IT ISN'T AN INTRODUCTION!
Good point.

Hi =)

Well, you've gotten tons of help so far, I wouldn't be biting your nails since you didn't post an intro thread, because, after all, we're the Friendliest Cigar Community!

Just click on over here to the Introduct Yourself Here Forum (http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showforum=34), fill out some stuff on your profile, and voila...we know you!

I'm Jonathan btw, and from one noob to another, you need anything, just PM me. We'll set ya up right on here. :thumbs:

And if you had been reading during your 2 months on this forum, you would have noticed that guys don't get jumped for first post requests for advice. While we like to have new members introduce themselves, there is no rule saying they have to.

The guys that get jumped on are first post salesmen and those asking about specific hard to find and or illegal cigars. When that happens, there are pleanty of FOGs available to do the jumping.

Like the others have said, try a Macanudo.

You may also want to check out Helix cigars. I tried one a couple years ago and couldn't taste a whole lot. Might be a good starter cigar.

Good luck!

Macanudos are a "good" suggestion, though not necessarily a good stick IMHO.

But, do yourself a favor and get yourself a Zino Mouton Cadet. Or, at the very least, a regular Ashton.