• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Blanton's....

I'll keep an eye out Brandon, but around here it goes for about $85, which is higher than in some parts. I still buy it every time I see it just because it's hard to come across.

As for the barrel purchase, there's a lot more to that than meets the eye. It includes making a trip out there to pick out the barrel. It's a really neat process, but I haven't heard of anyone getting that opportunity with Blanton's that isn't a high end retailer.....having said that, it'll be interesting to see a response.
DAMN! I think the bottle I got was $50-$60 here in NH

Saw this and seemed fitting to post here
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the cedar boxes are made with not Spanish cedar?
Therefore, probably not something you want to put in your humidor or tuppadore for storage?

Has anyone tried cigars infused with alcohol like this? What are your thoughts and do any of you dip your cigar in your whiskey?
I tried it once and ruined a good PSP#2.....didn't really effect the Bourbon if i remember correctly.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the cedar boxes are made with not Spanish cedar?
Therefore, probably not something you want to put in your humidor or tuppadore for storage?

That's Western Red Cedar from the looks of it. As if "infusing" those poor cigars wasn't mistreatment enough!

~Boar