• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Rich Creamy and light...

BigFatDog

I'm looking for a good smoke. I want something with rich thick creamy smoke but I want it light. Like a cream ale. I had some Sherpa Mystics which I had aged for a good long while that fit the bill, but I smoked 'em. I don't know what the Sherpas are like un-aged, but after a year or so they were quite good. I have been reaching for a CAO Gold or a Macanudo Gold Label when I have that urge but they aren't as satisfying. Any suggestions?

You might try anything from Butera but you might really enjoy a Butera La Pena.

I don't know if it will really fit your bill or not, but I keep a few Rocky Patel Conneticut Robustos around for something light and tasty when I'm BBQing or sitting around before dinner. Try one.

Excellent suggestions keep the coming. I'm off to the Tobac this afternoon. I've never had anything from Butera, I'll check out the RyJ. The only Rocky Patel that I've had is the Edge. The Edge isn't for me, although I keep a few around for those "special" people who don't really like cigars but are always after your good stuff.

Cusano 18...You know I have got a few of those aging away right now. I'll have to look into them, but I'm always looking for something new.

Off to the Tobacconist

snip... The only Rocky Patel that I've had is the Edge. The Edge isn't for me, ...snip

The Edge and the Conneticut are in totally different leagues. If you smoke 'em both close together, you'll be amazed they're even made by the same company!!

If you're talking about the sherpa mystic dos capas, the barber pole... There one of my favs also... What you need to check out is the Gurka Grandmaster, similar cigar.... 30 bucks for a fiver is what you should pay for them

1. Diamond Crown (N)
2. Ashton Cabinets
3. Cuesta Rey Centennarios
4. Macanudos

The type of cigar your suggesting is my perferred choice and these are the best I've found so far, but the Diamond Crowns are a bit pricey.

Ashtons....pricey and certainly not my cup of tea, but they seem to fit your desription pretty well. As always, YMMV.

I smoked a Perdomo Reserve Maduro last night that had lots of flavor without being overly powerful.

If you're talking about the sherpa mystic dos capas, the barber pole... There one of my favs also... What you need to check out is the Gurka Grandmaster, similar cigar.... 30 bucks for a fiver is what you should pay for them

Do you have a line on the Sherpas?