• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking forward to a GREAT weekend!

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!! another fun packed weekend
  • Dinner with friends in Palo Alto, special food and wine pairing.
  • Eagle Scout Court of Honor for one of my long ago Cub Scouts, proud Cub Master here.
  • Terry O'Neill art show in San Francisco, Kings and Queens: Portraits of Entertainment Nobility
  • Attending the opening reception with Josh Agle for "The Merchant of Menace" showing at The Shooting Gallery in San Francisco .
  • Taking a group of friends to one of my favorite wineries, Windy Oaks, for a Pinot tasting and then lunch in the vineyards. Planning to bomb the owner with a nice selection of cigars.
:cool:

That sure as hell sounds a lot better than my measly "Guys Night Out" BBQ down in Los Banos! Hope you have a great weekend!

• Eagle Scout Court of Honor for one of my long ago Cub Scouts, proud Cub Master here.
  • Terry O'Neill art show in San Francisco, Kings and Queens: Portraits of Entertainment Nobility
  • Attending the opening reception with Josh Agle for "The Merchant of Menace" showing at The Shooting Gallery in San Francisco .
  • Taking a group of friends to one of my favorite wineries, Windy Oaks, for a Pinot tasting and then lunch in the vineyards. Planning to bomb the owner with a nice selection of cigars.

Round one down ..... what an awesome dinner at Il Fornio, lot's of wine was flowing. Top two for the night were the 2000 Dehlinger Octagon Pinot Noir and the 1997 Sterling Vineyards Three Palms Merlot. The Merlot was awesome and still had a lot of life left to it, it was amazing how the Pinot and the Merlot had a similar weight and feel to them.

Anyways, off to the Eagle Court of Honor then to a beer bar in SF that specializes in Belgium beers. There's also a restaurant next door that specializes in sausage's that we're going to hit for dinner before the art exhibits, should be another fun filled evening.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend as well!

Anyways, off to the Eagle Court of Honor then to a beer bar in SF that specializes in Belgium beers. There's also a restaurant next door that specializes in sausage's that we're going to hit for dinner before the art exhibits, should be another fun filled evening.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend as well!

Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Belgian beer and specialty sausage! Does life get any better?

WOOHOO!! still standing and ready for another day of fun.

Yesterday was the Eagle Court Of Honor for a young man that I had as a Scout at the age of 5! When I went up to congratulate him he looks down at me and say's "Hey Mr. Sanchez, I remember you being a lot taller" ..... punk kids :laugh: . Fun time and had a chance to catch up on old times with a few old friends.

The beer bar we visited was the Toronado in the Lower Haight of San Francisco, WOW! what a selection of beer. Something in the neighborhood of 40-50 beers on tap, we tried quite a few different beers, Damnation, Chamay triple something, Guiness, a Trapist something or another. LOL ..... I'll need to write them all down next time. Right next door to the Toronado was the Rosamunde Sausage Grill where we had a chicken/fig and smoked chicken/cherries and chicken/jalepeno/tequila sausage sandwiches. Went great with the beers.

The shows were pretty damn cool, with some very interesting people in attendance :whistling: . We finally met Josh Agle and his bother Pete who runs the business end. We had the opportunity to chat with Pete for quite a while and learned a lot about the artist and our original.

Here's a picture of us with Shag!

gallery_1481_26_53668.jpg

Off to the winery for an afternooon of wine, food, friends and cigars!