• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to share some good fortune...

Extremely generous! That again is why I love CP. I haven't met a single selfish person here yet!

Christian send me your addy and I'll get a package of gifted sticks out to you!

WTF is this about? If you have something to say, come out and say it, don't hide behind some indirect post.

WTF is this about? If you have something to say, come out and say it, don't hide behind some indirect post.

I'm not hiding behind anything Jonesy!

Considering we all live in the same area, did you ever stop to think maybe Christian and I could be joking with each other. This has nothing to do with Brian (Bully). If it did I'd call him so we could meet, smoke, and discuss.

I don't owe you an explanation for my posts, but next time maybe pm me and ask instead of posting this BS!

Wound up a little tight today are we? Take a break and have a smoke.

Considering we all live in the same area, did you ever stop to think maybe Christian and I could be joking with each other. This has nothing to do with Brian (Bully). If it did I'd call him so we could meet, smoke, and discuss.

I don't owe you an explanation for my posts, but next time maybe pm me and ask instead of posting this BS!

Whatever. I don't need to pm about a post, if I feel like you're taking a dig at someone while hiding it in a "joke" to someone else, I'll say what I want.
thumbs-up.gif

Whatever. I don't need to pm about a post, if I feel like you're taking a dig at someone while hiding it in a "joke" to someone else, I'll say what I want.
thumbs-up.gif

That can go both ways Jonesy, just saying. :)

That's true also Tom....I did think about that (someone seemingly trying to "buy" their way back in to good graces). I thought you were an advocate of people saying what was on their mind instead of masking it behind something else? That was my problem with it. I don't care if he has a problem with Bully, but just come out and say it. I guess I'm just more of a "direct approach" asshole!
laugh.gif

That's true also Tom....I did think about that (someone seemingly trying to "buy" their way back in to good graces). I thought you were an advocate of people saying what was on their mind instead of masking it behind something else? That was my problem with it. I don't care if he has a problem with Bully, but just come out and say it. I guess I'm just more of a "direct approach" asshole!
laugh.gif

You are correct, I like people to tell it how it is. Not everyone likes that, though, and some people like to try a different approach. I do approve of the "direct approach" method, though.

Will there be any acknowledgment about the past or are we pretending it just didn't happen?

Will there be any acknowledgment about the past or are we pretending it just didn't happen?

I ask Brent the same question, time and time again, about that one magical evening at The Outlaw.

laugh.gif

You are correct, I like people to tell it how it is. Not everyone likes that, though, and some people like to try a different approach. I do approve of the "direct approach" method, though.

I never took what Jay did as some kind of hidden agenda toward Brian.

Sometimes Tom makes me wince, but you have to appreciate someone who at least you know where you stand with them and everything's black and white ......No in between.

I was wondering the same thing myself.

Brian,
Don't want to make you feel unwelcome around here, but the fact does remain that there are some unanswered questions lingering for quite a few of us.

I did get your PM last summer, and while I appreciated the gesture, I chose not to respond because I felt that maybe you still didn't see the original concerns raised. That, and this should be brought to the whole community, not just some select members seeing if they would give you a pass.

While you've never been anything but good to me in our dealings and limited transactions. I did see what looked like some validity to Jonesy's and others concerns, even as an outsider who was not involved or ever aware up until that point.

Maybe it was all unintentional on your part, who knows........... The way you chose to handle it, sweeping it under the rug , and acting as if everyone was ganging up on you didn't make you look good though. Then you took your ball and went home. You've been around long enough to know the community doesn't forget, and you just can't walk back in after several months and act like nothing ever happened.

So, what do you have to say?
How about you addressing the past so maybe you can move forward on the board you claim to care so much about.

I ask Brent the same question, time and time again, about that one magical evening at The Outlaw.

And you can't figure out why Brent has a HUGE man crush on you!!??......................Quit teasing the poor guy!!

Well since it has been brought up.. First off Jay did not mean anything negative, we have a friendship and like he said he would have called me (like he has before) and we would hang, smoke and discuss.. There is nothing there..

Secondly, I have spoke to who I had to speak to and have received a live and learn lesson. Anyone that was involved in anything questionable I have had a (if not multiple) discussion(s) with and it is now water under the bridge.

I absolutely do not feel un welcomed, as a matter of fact I have had multiple people asking when I will be coming back. This place is a strong community and I understand that, if someone makes a mistake they will call you out.. I appreciate that.

With that said, it is in the past. If you chose not to bother with me, so be it. If you chose not to trade/sell/buy from me, so be it.. Nothing can be done with what happened. Just look forward to what's to come..

Hope that eases the concern of the on lookers :)

Secondly, I have spoke to who I had to speak to and have received a live and learn lesson. Anyone that was involved in anything questionable I have had a (if not multiple) discussion(s) with and it is now water under the bridge.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.

The whole thing stinks to me because there are a few conspicuously absent that I thought would have come out of the woodwork in this thread by now.

The whole thing went down in the open and should have ended that way to protect the integrity of the board IMO.

Otherwise the whole behind the scene's thing just smacks of bribery, or something of the like.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.

The whole thing stinks to me because there are a few conspicuously absent that I thought would have come out of the woodwork in this thread by now.

The whole thing went down in the open and should have ended that way to protect the integrity of the board IMO.

Otherwise the whole behind the scene's thing just smacks of bribery, or something of the like.

;) :D

I got the same PM you did. I am watching very closely for now. I am always hoping to be proven wrong. I am rarely proven wrong.

Aside from the past problems that have been brought up, what bothers me the most is that you've been gone for some time now and you jump right back in the mix of things offering up free cigars to the newbs. No matter how good your intentions may be with this, you picked a bad time to do it. If you're going to reintegrate yourself back into the community, it shouldn't be done under what looks to be you trying to buy your way back into the good graces off the community, but by being a contributing member that sees what transpired in the past and is doing everything possible to right those wrongs. You may think you have done all you can, but until you get the trust back from the community, then there's still work to be done.

;) :D

I got the same PM you did. I am watching very closely for now. I am always hoping to be proven wrong. I am rarely proven wrong.

Thanks for the clarification Phil and Brian.............Thy Faith is restored! ;)