• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to share some good fortune...

Well since it has been brought up.. First off Jay did not mean anything negative, we have a friendship and like he said he would have called me (like he has before) and we would hang, smoke and discuss.. There is nothing there..

Secondly, I have spoke to who I had to speak to and have received a live and learn lesson. Anyone that was involved in anything questionable I have had a (if not multiple) discussion(s) with and it is now water under the bridge.

I absolutely do not feel un welcomed, as a matter of fact I have had multiple people asking when I will be coming back. This place is a strong community and I understand that, if someone makes a mistake they will call you out.. I appreciate that.

With that said, it is in the past. If you chose not to bother with me, so be it. If you chose not to trade/sell/buy from me, so be it.. Nothing can be done with what happened. Just look forward to what's to come..

Hope that eases the concern of the on lookers :)

RE: Secondly: If it was water under the bridge, why stay away for so long? It couldn't have taken 5 months for these "live and learn" lessons you talked about. And considering the responses in this thread from a couple people who said they got these PMs, I'm not sure about how willing they were to teach.

RE: "if someone makes a mistake...": This was your last post before you left:
I actually got an email a few minutes ago from someone here who explained where this whole mess originated from. I have read through all of the posts.
no need to explain anymore. Im gone..
To me, that doesn't sound like you "appreciate that." You then left for almost exactly 5 months. Then your first post back is giving away cigars to people who signed up 3 months after you took your ball and went home. Good time frame, chances are they had no idea what happened in that old thread.

RE: "it is in the past": Not really. See, the great thing about CP, if you fuck up and run from it, and try to come back like nothing happened, the fuck up always manages to make it back to the present. From reading through this thread, it seems to me you have absolutely no interest in answering any of the questions from HERE, let alone from the thread you ran from. Perhaps you need to take a little break from posting everywhere except here and answer the concerns that have been brought up.

From reading through this thread, it seems to me you have absolutely no interest in answering any of the questions from HERE, let alone from the thread you ran from. Perhaps you need to take a little break from posting everywhere except here and answer the concerns that have been brought up.

This is what I've gotten from it also. He's been posting away and been on numerous times since this came out and no sight of him here.

Like Tom said, there is no free pass where you can sweep something under the rug and hope it's just forgotten.

7 User(s) are reading this topic 6 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users
punk_lawyer, Jsanzone23, oeh, bully1875, Par 3 cigars, JHolmes763

Nothing to say?

The silence is deafening. I guess he just wants to forget about it again.

Just wanted to break up the silence with a big thank you Brian! :)

They are currently resting in my humi as I type!

edit: removed pics of the sticks.

-Jimmy

He won't be back here. Try any of the other thousands of threads though.

-Jimmy

Your more than welcome bro.. Enjoy them !!

Well that's as good as a middle finger to the community. Way to show you have a spine.

Heh, not to the community, just a select few.

Ignoring the public questions and concerns of several members of the community is a snub to how things are handled here. Not to mention up and leaving the forum for 5 months in what would appear to be an attempt to have your transgressions forgotten, and then offering freebies when you return.

Secondly, I have spoke to who I had to speak to and have received a live and learn lesson. Anyone that was involved in anything questionable I have had a (if not multiple) discussion(s) with and it is now water under the bridge.

Hope that eases the concern of the on lookers :)

I don't know, maybe it's just me.

The whole thing stinks to me because there are a few conspicuously absent that I thought would have come out of the woodwork in this thread by now.

The whole thing went down in the open and should have ended that way to protect the integrity of the board IMO.

Otherwise the whole behind the scene's thing just smacks of bribery, or something of the like.

;) :D

I got the same PM you did. I am watching very closely for now. I am always hoping to be proven wrong. I am rarely proven wrong.

You were absolutely wrong three times in the fall of '04...and there's also the matter of the United States of America v. Beedogs United. No sense in bringing up all the bad acts committed by the defense in that courtroom drama. :0

-Jimmy

Well that's as good as a middle finger to the community. Way to show you have a spine.

You know, I may not be the brightest person here, and I certainly am not as tenured as most here, but despite all that I think I have figured out how people of a certain character are handled here. I would have thought someone like yourself who has been here for a bit would realize that not much escapes those that keep this place in order. Why would you throw a chance to make things right and move on out the window like this? Had you answered the questions honestly, owned up to your mistakes, and put your best foot forward after that, you probably would have saved yourself from a lot of grief. If you think that the majority of the board is going to take your thinly veiled, "pound sand" attitude with a grain of salt, and chalk up the drama to a, "select few" overreacting, I think you may be sorely disappointed. It isn't the case, not at all. I may not have a dog in this fight directly, but maybe if a few people who don't normally speak up about crap like this raise a flag, you will realize that it isn't just a, "select few" that are smelling bullshit. How can you not have seen this same kind of drama unfold before? Don't you know it always ends the same way? You really think that the guys here will just forget about it? Hell, it took them very little time to remind you of your unfinished business.

Spineless sums it up nicely.

You know, I may not be the brightest person here, and I certainly am not as tenured as most here, but despite all that I think I have figured out how people of a certain character are handled here. I would have thought someone like yourself who has been here for a bit would realize that not much escapes those that keep this place in order. Why would you throw a chance to make things right and move on out the window like this? Had you answered the questions honestly, owned up to your mistakes, and put your best foot forward after that, you probably would have saved yourself from a lot of grief. If you think that the majority of the board is going to take your thinly veiled, "pound sand" attitude with a grain of salt, and chalk up the drama to a, "select few" overreacting, I think you may be sorely disappointed. It isn't the case, not at all. I may not have a dog in this fight directly, but maybe if a few people who don't normally speak up about crap like this raise a flag, you will realize that it isn't just a, "select few" that are smelling bullshit. How can you not have seen this same kind of drama unfold before? Don't you know it always ends the same way? You really think that the guys here will just forget about it? Hell, it took them very little time to remind you of your unfinished business.

Spineless sums it up nicely.

No worries man. I think there will be a few people waiting around every corner, every time he decides to pop out from here on out. ;)

You're really misguided aren't you!

A few people inquiring about when you come back, and a PM response from Rod saying he doesn't have a problem with you coming back does not buy you immunity from past actions.

Quartro and others keep spelling it out for you pretty clearly, over and over again. This will never go away, and any chance of regaining credibility here is quickly diminishing...........I don't see how you can be so obtuse.

ob⋅tuse
  /əbˈtus, -ˈtyus/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uhb-toos, -tyoos]
–adjective
1. not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.
2. not sharp, acute, or pointed; blunt in form.

Synonyms:
1. unfeeling, tactless, insensitive; blind, imperceptive, unobservant; gauche, boorish; slow, dim

Just in case. ;)

-Jimmy

That's the same attitude that made you go running away from here in the first place. Good luck to you....