• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Angeles Herf - Pre-Thanksgiving

Perfect timing, haven't been to one of these in awhile! Looking forward to seeing all you guys (and gals).

Where the f*ck you been ??? Correct me if I am wrong but one of these Herf's (formerly held at Matt Denny's) was like your first one about a year ago right? It will be good to see you again Wesley. :thumbs:
What's up Adrian! I took a small break from cigars since they just weren't doing it for me anymore. But it wasn't smoking that I missed the most, it was being able to hang out with you guys. Anyway, see you tonight!

Well I got the package I promised you Dan...it's sitting on my desk.

thanks!

I'm heading out from my house in a few minutes. I figure two hours safe driving time (vs 1 to 1-1/2 in dry clear weather) and that will give me some time to visit my olf neighborhood before heading to the Double tree

C-ya there

You all SUCK. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Have fun ya bastards, be sure to call me when I'm dealing with idiots in the pouring rain and 30* temps tonight. :sign:

The weather isn't too bad over here. Clouds are a bit broken up, no rain. I think we'll be just fine. :)

Sorry guys. Long story. I hope everyone had a great time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Geoff

Sorry guys. Long story. I hope everyone had a great time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Geoff

We missed you Geoffrey, but I went on and on talking about you like a giddy little school girl :blush: :laugh: Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and hope to see you again soon Brother.

Cheers,
Adrian

Great night! It was great to meet some of the new guys (and gal). I can't believe Danny drove 85 miles just to herf with us! We can rarely get Stinki to drive half that distance! Anyway, it was a blast herfing with you all, we should try to do this on a monthly basis. Wes, brother, it was good to see you again, stay in touch bro.

See you guys next time.