• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lost my best friend today

Josie whales

Live to ride
My best friend passed away today! She will be missed.I’m talking about one of my dogs. She has been with me and my family for 14 years. Goodbye Naja we miss you

Thoughts and prayers for you and your's...

Lost dogs before, and it sucks. Our Lucy was with us for 17 1/2 years, just a great dog. Lost her before the holidays. I know how you feel, it's a tough time. Best thoughts your way.

Sad to hear. Never easy loosing a treasured pet.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm still trying and failing to prepare myself to bring another rescue home to replace the Good Dog Henry sized hole in my life myself.

~Boar

Yep, always hard to go through. I've buried quite a few over the years and it never gets easier for me.

Is there puppy in your future?

So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm still trying and failing to prepare myself to bring another rescue home to replace the Good Dog Henry sized hole in my life myself.

~Boar
Best way to honor and remember a loved pet is to save the life of another great dog from the shelter. You can never replace a loved dog, but you can get another. As unique as people are. One thing in common is their unconditional love for their owner. I can't imagine not having a dog or eight around. Good on you, Boar.