• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #10

The drawing will be on November 15th, 2003 at 6:59pm - SC Pick 3 evening drawing. The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 8-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 8 will win the cigar lottery.

I kinda like the example mhn used in his explanation of this fine lottery!!

Looking for 8

I could use a few more cigars!!!

South Carolina Lottery Pick 3

I'll be watching and waiting for that 8 to come up as suggested by mhn.

Just that much too late!! Let me know when there's a vacancy. Sounds like a great way to win some good sticks!!

Yes Steve, a one out of ten shot here vs one out of 50 or one out of 100 @ CigarPool.

That's a FUN place too, can't wait to have you in soon as I saw your name on the waiting list!!

Well I just had to do one more post here to get my total posts up to a number that you may find interesting!!!

C'mon 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

That's eight "8's", 888 total posts, I've had EIGHT rum and cokes this afternoon......

ahhhhhhhh CRAP,

The magic number is 3

Gee, didn't I just send cigars to Bob the time before last?

coventrycat86 said:
ahhhhhhhh CRAP,

The magic number is 3

Gee, didn't I jsut send cigars to Bob the time before last?
Yep. He won it last time too.

Congrats... again. :p

Thats Me
Me
Me
Me
I'm the Winner
Send them to ME ME ME :thumbs:

Did you hear I won Again :D

Oh Yea... I forgot we had two groups.

Group A - Psyktek
Group B - Ellman

Congrats to you both :D

Congrats to the winners!! Do we have enough interested people to form 3 groups??????? I WANT IN!!!!

A third group suits me. We've got two weeks to get 9 more players. Who's in.

tschoon: post a new thread in the lobby. When you get 10 players, let me know who they are and their numbers and I will add a third group. You get it together.

A "Double Happiness" a "Cuban Sandwich" a Garcia y Vega candella (machine made right here in the good ole USA) and maybe a nice Munniemaker for Mr. Landry on the way!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Gee, I'd like to thank the great state of South Carolina, and all the little people who've made it possible for me to join the exalted ranks of multiple winners! :sign:

CC, I hope it doesn't hurt too bad to give up those primo selections. (especially that candella, yum, yum). :D

Folks, I'm going in for eye surgery on Thursday, so I won't be able to use the computer for awhile. What I mean is, if I don't acknowledge your packages, I'm not being rude, I just can't see. :D

LOL @ psyktek!!!

Only the BEST for you :D

Now those GyV's cost me BIG BUCKS down at the ole convenience store!!! And the Double Happiness and the Cuban Sandwich have been "aging" in my humi for six months (yeah that's it, "aging" which is another way to say "Man, I'll never smoke these darn things that I won in CigarPool in May").

I know exactly how you feel about the eye surgery, I got hit in the eye on Friday with a hot piece of rusted steel which flew up when I was heating a frozen bolt while working on my car. I had to go to the eye doctor and have my eye taped shut for a day. I've always heard that your depth perception is shot with only one eye and I learned that first hand on Friday, I had to stop at the supermarket on the way home from the eye doctor and everytime I reached for something on the shelf, I reached right past it and kept knocking things over!!

Good luck at the eye doctor Bob and your package is going out on Monday, no DC 'cause I'm a cheap skate. Plain white wrapper just like before but this time I put "CCat86" on the return address label!!

Happy smokes!!

Wheeeeeee.

it'll be sent out tomorrow.

no dc either.

like cc, we are cheapies :sign:

goin out today (Monday):

enjoy,
Mike