• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #12

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
The drawing will be on December 13th, 2003 at 6:59pm - SC Pick 3 evening drawing. The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 8-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 8 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special (2 cigars) to our winner in about a week. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

Group A:
#0 SD Stack
#1 Captain B
#2 Blair
#3 Psytek
#4 aLostTexan
#5 ivan37
#6 JoeInvest
#7 filbrent
#8 Coventrycat86
#9 tschoon

Group B:
#0 Geldor1
#1 WrenchASE
#2 Lumberg
#3 ellman
#4 Fast4Dr
#5 mhn
#6 Big Slim Junior
#7 Phil
#8 rknicker
#9 thejollyco

Correct?

Good Luck Guys!

SD,
Yes I thought the number was filled.

I had asked for the number before last drawing. I thought I was in. CC86 even replied about the odds being better that CigarPool.

I sent smokes to WrenchASE in Lottery #11.

oooh geldor

too bad you just sent me a care package....you coulda saved postage by waiting til I won this lottery....oh well at least you know how to write my address :)

can't wait to get some of geldor's rog dockets!

OK Captain B, it's gonna take awhile to get your package ready to go. I'll need to give the dogs a week or so on their new diet. :sign:

(Honestly, have the decency to be embarassed!! Is this number 4 or 5?) :D

well I'm sorry, but I'm going to have the declare shananigans on this entier lottery thingey!!! :0

:p :p :p :p :p

Don't tell that I have to send perfectly good stoges to Cheeseland again! I'm sure there must be a law concering this. :) Ok, I guess WrenchASE needs to get those special doggy cigars I've been saving. :D :D

HOLY CRAP ! 2 weeks in a row, just like Shadow and Psytek did!
I quess my uncle who picks the lottery numbers in South Carolina is doing a great job :sign:

psyktek said:
(Honestly, have the decency to be embarassed!! Is this number 4 or 5?) :D
OK - I'm embarrassed!

The lottery has been in place here, thanks to SD Stack, since August. These are the winners since its inception:
Week 1 - Shadow
Week 2 - Shadow
Week 3 - Captain B
Week 4 - ALostTexan
Week 5 - Sir-Smokes-A-lot
Week 6 - Captain B
Week 7 - Ivan37
Week 8 - Captain B
Week 9 - psytek
Week 10 - psytek
Week 11 - Captain B
Week 12 - Captain B