• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #12

Hope everyone has finished their Christmas Shopping, times running out! .
So far - I have received smokes from:

CoventryCat86 - :p Thanks Bill, great selection as usual!

tschoon - :D Great sticks Steve, thank you !

aLostTexan - :0 Every stick a favorite

psyktek - :D Thanks Bob, they made it! Nice selection.

SD Stack - :p Thanks Steve, nice smokes!

JoeInvest - :) Thanks Joe, Great cigars!

Blair - :) Got 'em Blair - nice!

Cap'n!

After all my bitchin' I have not sent your winnings out yet. I just wanted to see how it felt to be late! :p

j/k I should get them packed up this weekend and on their way Monday with the HUGE ISOM Buy! :D :thumbs:

vintageafficianado said:
Are newbies allowed in the lotteries? and how does this work exactly?
EVERYONE is welcome if there is an opening. This has been the basis of the lotto since I implemented it months ago. :)

Arlen -

Package goes out in the morning.

DC# 0103 8555 7491 5862 7772

Congrats again...and I got 1 of you wishlist sticks in there to pay you off to stop winning!!!

Fast4Dr said:
Congrats again...and I got 1 of you wishlist sticks in there to pay you off to stop winning!!!
:lookup: Fast4Dr- Thanks alot, I'll do my best to lose next time!! :)

Received so far:

Big Slim Junior
Phil
Lumberg
Geldor1
thejollyco

Arlen

Brian, I hope you're not the first victim of a USPS delivery error/problem. I checked the DC on the package I sent you on the 16th and it still doesn't show it as delivered.

Now, I know that the PO in New York must be a madhouse this time of year, but I'm definitely getting concerned as a package I mailed 2 days later arrived in NC 2 days later.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Bob ???

THey are on their way Captain. I hope they make it before Christmas but probably not. I also hope they make it before the next drawing or I will have some 'splainin' to do Lucy! :D Enjoy!

Thanks to everyone I have received from so far. Happy Holidays - what ever you celebrate. Me, I'm sticking with Festivious, a holiday for the rest of us!

Back