• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #8

You're right about the number. It was 8 last time. This one should be #9

You won #8

Thanks to veryone who's sent cigars so far for whatever lottery we played. It's shaping up like this:
SD Stack - RECIEVED
Blair - #2
Psytek - RECIEVED
aLostTexan - RECIEVED
ivan37 - RECIEVED
JoeInvest - RECIEVED
filbrent - RECIEVED
Coventrycat86 - RECIEVED
sir-smokes-a-lot - RECIEVED

I'll keep everyone updated and will post all the cigars at the end - and there are some nice ones :p

Shuji said:
vewyphishy said:
Group B:

#1 Vewyphishy
#2 Lumberg
#3 ellman
#5 mhn
#7 Phil
#8 rknicker
#9 thejollyco

I think Fast4Dr was in this too... can't think of the other 2. Sorry!
Looking at that, I must have been 6.
I guess I was number 4...I know that I was not 1...process of elimination at its best :D

Great, thanks guys. I'll let y'all know when they come in. I've received 3 packages, but I can't remember who all they were from.

I believe it was Fast4Dr, nicko99, and thejollyco.

Is #9 going down tomorrow? You around SD? I could probably collect the grouplists if SD doesn't show up.

vewyphishy my package went out a while ago. then I sent out a trade package earlier this week.

I'm down to do it this weekend with the same number and everything.

Captain B said:
I'm confused SD, I thought last Saturday was #8? The next one should be #9 and that was scheduled for November 1st?
probably should start a #9 thread then?

We're going to need to redo Group B... since I think it's off 1 or 2 people.

Brian, finally, your winnings are on their way. It will be worth the wait, thanks for letting me know I had dropped the ball!!! Congrats!

Joe

0103 8555 7491 0781 1436

I'm such an
bootyshake.gif
. I still owe you for this lottery, Captain. Sorry about that. We've been so busy moving stuff into our new house I have completely forgotten. I'll get them out pronto (tomorrow - they're closed today).

Brian, Did my package arrive?

Shipped via usps DC#0303 1910 0001 3845 5818

Let me know.

Thanks,
Brent

HOLY SMOKES! I feel like I'm the winner in the high rollers lottery. :0
Thank you very much Joe, yes I received the smokes. :D