• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotto #15

Congrats Big Slim Jr, it's good to see they have more than 2 numbers in their lottery jar.

Winning will go out Monday.

Well I guess I will be saving on postage ,with Slim. Nice goin ,something to warm you up on these cold days here in the northland Ya sure Davla

Big Slim Junior said:
HOLY CRAP!!! I actually won! :D :D :D
congrats....smokes will go out in AM.....
You KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS>>>>>better warn the mail man payback is hell...

Any aggression displayed towards the sovreign republic of Bigslimsylvania will be treated as an act of war and will be dealt with accordingly. With that said, I freely announce that Bigslimsyvania has acquired a vast arsenal of conventional and non-conventiional weaponry and, if provoked, will not hestitate to use them. You have been warned. :p

congratulations guys. smokes will be to you by Fri, just in time for a nice weekend smoke.

Oh, forgot to add that vewyfishy's stuff will be dropped in the mailbox today. :thumbs:

DC 0103 8555 7492 5765 3894

Congrats on the win Big Slim. I'm sending your sticks out first class in the morning. LMK when you get them :thumbs: We are breaking a trend and maybe new #'s will keep popping up like 9 or 9 or even 9. :p

SCORE!

Can't believe I won. Awesome.

Aight guys... show me what ya got. I'll be happy to return the favor when YOU win. :thumbs:

I would like a lottery number? I am a newby here so if I lose what price do the cigars I send out have to be? PLMK.
Thanks,
Steve :thumbs:
gamelover2004

vewyphishy said:
Aight guys... show me what ya got. I'll be happy to return the favor when YOU win. :thumbs:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Translation: No dog rockets - THANK YOU

I figured no Dog Rockets I justed wanted to get a price idea so I can go purchase them from one of the 2 stores that sell Fine Cigars.

gamelover2004 said:
I figured no Dog Rockets I justed wanted to get a price idea so I can go purchase them from one of the 2 stores that sell Fine Cigars.
LOL, I didnt quote you. That was phishy I was talking too.

I am not a good person too ask, as I would have you sending VSG and Opus to the recipient.

To find out the exact rules PM the dude in charge, I believe that is Ellman right now.

Hope that helps

phil

gamelover2004 said:
oh and BTW you should prolly start off with a trade or two so folks get to know you. I am not saying you won't get a spot in the lottery just yet (cause you might, I am not sure) but once you have a few trades under your belt most folks will be a lot more laid back when dealing with you. It shows the rest of the guys that you mean business, and are not another scammer.

Phil

PM me if you wanna set up a trade.

Phil said:
vewyphishy said:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Translation: No dog rockets - THANK YOU
LOL. That was NOT what I was saying.

*grumbles* bastard *grumbles*

Probably just trying to get me back for this. :D

Congrats Mike!! package coming at ya before the end of the week.

And BigSlim, thanks for the positive thoughts on this one. Maybe it'll kick in by the next one! :D

vewyphishy said:
SCORE!

Can't believe I won. Awesome.

MMM, thought this was a cigar pass not a picture pass....

Oh, am I the only one in the gutter....

Actually, I was trying to get new guys to take numbers in Group A earilier. With the way the numbers had been going, it was Psytek's turn to win... again. :) I think that's what he's refering to.