• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotto #15

OK, Mike, your package went out this afternoon, you should have 'em by Friday.

And, just to threadjack (which I never do) a bad case of bombing fever has come over me.

First ordnance launched, should arrive by the end of the week. :sign:

Slim here's your Dc# 03031290000121269333 went out this am before 1100. hope you enjoy. later

john

Received package from Triple_D today. Thanks.

Plus, the mailman was crying about some huge box from Utah... Psyktek? :D

For more on this late breaking news we go to a breifing in Bigslimsylvania...

It appears that planned attacks by Bigslimsylvania have been carried out today. Government officials were still waiting for damage assessments, but they were confident that two targets were destroyed.

In other news, a large explosion rocked the Prime Minister's residence this afternoon. Authorities say that the Psyktek People's Revolutionary Front has claimed responsibility. The Prime Minister was unhurt in the attack and was rushed away from the scene.

Fearless Leader, the military strongman of Pottsylvania and close ally of Bigslimsylvania, has pledged his country's supprt against this aggression. His first act was to declare war on Moose and Squirrel. Count Dracula of Transylvania was not available for comment.

Stay tuned for more breaking news...

my Packages will go out on Saturday. sorry I've been busy at work. ???

Well it all seemed a peaceful day in the country. I was minding my own business, toasting a few sticks here and there, and catching up on my Soprano's. THEN BADA BING, MY MAILBOX GETS TAKEN OUT BY A HOT ONE FROM FROM BIG SLIM, AND VEWY PHISHY. Just when i think I'm out, they pull me back in. Hey Big i see we have a similar taste in a stick. thanks for the note Phishy. LOL later guys

john

A spokesperson for Bigslimsylvania has confirmed that 3 separate attacks were successfully carried out today against suspected anti-government forces. No information on actual damage was made public, but officials said that they were pleased with the results of the raids. When asked about escalation of this conflict, a source close to the Prime Minister stated that the great Republic of Bigslimsylvania will protect itself from any and all aggression. It has been rumored that Bigslimsylvania is in the process of developing a WMD program, but officials dispute the accusation.

OH NO!!! :0 That sucks. Oh well. It looks like you BOTH won!! :sign: Vewy, sorry about that. I'll get another package out and, this time, I'll put YOUR name on it! Unfortunately, the PO is now closed, so they won't go out until Monday.

ROFLMAO!!!! :p

Very efficient, Blair! Trying to save time when #16 rolls around? :sign: :sign:

Just a small reminder that vewyfishy and I are still waiting on a few folks to get their stuff sent. If you sent them, thanks. If not, now is the time.:)

I'm gonna start busting some knee caps soon.

I think that'll be my new mantra.