• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist #3

Big Slim Junior said:
Don will just hit everybody's cards who played last time.
Great. That's easy. I was hoping he could do that so I wouldn't have to call him. :thumbs:

Congrats Davela. :)

No, you don't have to change numbers. However, if your number comes up next time you still get the prize, but you have to send everyone else a stoge. :D Kind of like rolling doubles three times in a row in Monopoly. :)

Just called SmokeAll and they told me I really needed to talk to Don Jr. as he is the one that set this all up. He won't be in for another hour and a half.

Edit - Just got off the phone with Don, really nice guy to talk to, and gave him my CC info. :thumbs:

I have a problem, My credit card was lost this weekend. Is there a way I send one of you guys a paypal to cover my end for me?? I only had that one card and I'm kinda in a bind ???

Triple_D said:
I have a problem, My credit card was lost this weekend. Is there a way I send one of you guys a paypal to cover my end for me?? I only had that one card and I'm kinda in a bind ???
I got ya covered. :thumbs: We can connect later to determine appropriate compensation and fees. :p

Big Slim Junior said:
Triple_D said:
I got ya covered. :thumbs: We can connect later to determine appropriate compensation and fees. :p
Thanks for helping me out and sorry about the inconvienence :( I swear I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached. My new card should be in sometime this week so I will be straight for the next lotto.

I think if Don set one aside for us then we should stick with that one.

Then we could have suggestions for the lotto after that. I like Triple_D's #2. Never had a La Luna so I can't comment on that one.

OR

Suggestion #5

The PAN sampler still sounds good to me. Why don't we let Dave pick, then when he wins we'll know what the rest of us will be getting by way of compensation. :sign: