• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist... kind of

Piratelooks is in and with a roll of the dice gets #3.

Ok, still two spots open. SD_Stack and I will cover #8 & #9 if nobody else jumps in. If anybody who's already in wants a second number they're welcome to take #8. LMK asap. Thanks.

Present and accounted for Slim.

I am now ready to lose. My wife is on her way home with the Padron 4000 maddies. :D

I'll have the boxed and ready to go out Monday. :thumbs:

SD_Stack said:
Present and accounted for Slim.

I am now ready to lose. My wife is on her way home with the Padron 4000 maddies. :D

I'll have the boxed and ready to go out Monday. :thumbs:
ROFL! I too have my 4000 maddies poised to be launched. :D I went to the local shop to beef up my Padron inventory and picked up some other nice sticks while there. That was kind of the point for me on this lotto. I just needed to be able to give the wife an excuse for me to go shoppin'. ;)

Everyone else, start thinking of what you'd like to play for next. Try to make it something that is relatively available. It can be any wrapper, size, etc. We can all vote for the next prize pack.

In the mean time, go 6. :thumbs:

And the numbers are... 8-2-5.

Blair is the winner! So get those Padrons or Connies in mail. Remember to make your suggestions for prizes for the next round.

Way to go, Blair! :thumbs: I would have felt bad if I had won this one too! :p

Blair!

Four Padron 4000 Maduro's coming your way tomorrow to cover Numbers zero and nine. They are boxed up and ready to go.

Look for a white tube sent 1st Class Mail. No DC #. It shouldn't take too long to get from NC to VA. :)

Enjoy! :thumbs:

Congrats Again!

Unless someone else has jumped in, I'll take number 9 for the next round. :D

It's a multiple of 3, so I should win the next three drawings! :sign:

And no Connies (got plenty). :D

Hey Blair, my package is on it's way to you. I couldn't get to my local shop this weekend, so instead I have a 5 pack of Padron 4000 Maduro's shipping to you from Holts. It shouldn't take too long. Please let me know when you get them, and enjoy!

Rick aka Reynafan

reynafan said:
Hey Blair, my package is on it's way to you. I couldn't get to my local shop this weekend, so instead I have a 5 pack of Padron 4000 Maduro's shipping to you from Holts. It shouldn't take too long. Please let me know when you get them, and enjoy!

Rick aka Reynafan
That gives me an idee... What if we played for 5 packs from JR's, Holts, etc? We'd just have to place the order and they'd ship them to the winner. Just trying to keep it spicey.:D Any thoughts?

I like the idea of just one shipping if you don't have the required smokes on hand.

I would almost say that we could make this exclusively 5-packs, since so many retailers out there are stocking them now.

BTW, do I have the right to make this suggestion? Did I make it in time to get number 9? C'mon Slim, throw me a bone here! :sign:

reynafan said:
Hey Blair, my package is on it's way to you. I couldn't get to my local shop this weekend, so instead I have a 5 pack of Padron 4000 Maduro's shipping to you  from Holts. It shouldn't take too long. Please let me know when you get them, and enjoy!

Rick aka Reynafan
:0 Holy crap! Thanks, buddy. And what a great idea.

I'm with ya'll on this! I think this is a great idea for the lotteries. :thumbs:

Also, thanks to Slim, SD, and davela (thanks for the email) for being so quick! Can't wait!!

I just looked at Holt's and checked pricing there. They're a little more $$$ than I was thinking for the lotto. JR's is more in the right price range if you can find something you like. Davela turned me on to the ERDM Robusto Largas for $12.75 a fiver.

What if we pick a $$$ limit and the winner could pick any fiver they wanted for under that amount? I'm open to suggestions.

Rick, you're way too damn nice. :thumbs: Tell your S.O. that Big Slim says that you deserve some special lovin' tonight. ;)

blair said:
reynafan said:

Rick aka Reynafan
:0 Holy crap! Thanks, buddy. And what a great idea.

I'm with ya'll on this! I think this is a great idea for the lotteries. :thumbs:

Also, thanks to Slim, SD, and davela (thanks for the email) for being so quick! Can't wait!!
No problem Blair. It seemed a simple solution to the problem of having 2 young kids, and not being able to get away for a trip to the cigar shop.

Funny thing is, I have never had a Padron 4000 maduro. I should have had some shipped to me too! :D

Big Slim Junior said:
I just looked at Holt's and checked pricing there. They're a little more $$$ than I was thinking for the lotto. JR's is more in the right price range if you can find something you like. Davela turned me on to the ERDM Robusto Largas for $12.75 a fiver.

What if we pick a $$$ limit and the winner could pick any fiver they wanted for under that amount? I'm open to suggestions.

Rick, you're way too damn nice. :thumbs: Tell your S.O. that Big Slim says that you deserve some special lovin' tonight. ;)
I like that dollar limit amount 5'er plan. That should work out well for all.

And I'll make sure my wife knows to give me the special loving. I'll tell her my man Big Slim said so! ;)

I like that idea also .JR's are pretty reasonable price wise.CI has a bigger selection.Jr's$2.00 shipping. CI shipping? If you have never ordered from J.R. (parish the thought) They will only ship to your addy for fiirst time.Say$15.00 limit plus $2.00 ship? DAve