• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist... kind of

5-Pack received! And they looks awesome :love: . Thanks, reynafan!

and kudos to Slim for the great cigar choice. I've never them before and can't wait to dig in :p .

Comming at ya, brother Blair!
custom_dooby.gif

DC: 0303 3430 0000 3828 1237

Enjoy! :p

blair said:
5-Pack received! And they looks awesome :love: . Thanks, reynafan!

and kudos to Slim for the great cigar choice. I've never them before and can't wait to dig in :p .
Cool. Thanks for letting me know. That was quick!

I just thought of something that kills the JR's idea... I think they have a $25 minimum order amount so you can't just order one 5 pack. Poop. :(

I think that is true for mail/fax orders but I am not sure it applies to Online Orders. ???

congrate Blair, nice of some of the others to let you win one. winnings go out in the AM. later

:0 :0 :0

WOW! I'm speachless.

I got a second 5-pack from Holts! Thanks piratelooks! :D
SD's cigars look great.
Slim's cigars look great.
Bat as usual went overboard!
And davela sent some great looking cigars.

Damn, fellas! Very quick, very generous. Thank you thank you thank you.

:0 :0 :0

0 - SD_Stack RECEIVED!
1 - Bat_Chief RECEIVED!
2 - blair (Connies ok)
3 - piratelooks RECEIVED!
4 - reynafan RECEIVED!
5 - Davela (Connies ok) RECEIVED!
6 - Big Slim Junior (Connies ok) RECEIVED!
7 - ricmac25
8 - OPEN Big Slim Junior RECEIVED!
9 - OPEN SD_Stack RECEIVED!

Big Slim Junior said:
It's a $15 minimum. So we'd have to up the ante a bit. Thoughts?
This does make it more like a "real" lottery, since the value is pretty much set by the vendor you order from.

Big Slim, are you still going to set the prize for a given lottery (e.g. "This week's prize will be the CAO sampler from JR.")? Or would the winner get to choose, within some price range, or would the losers get to pick which fiver they'd order and from where?

I've been thinking more about this and it looks like it could be more complicated than originally proposed.

But still fun! And I would still prefer this rather than have to find a particular cigar here in the desert, not always an easy task. For example, on the first lottery, there isn't a retailer in Salt Lake that carries the 4000. :(

I've got something cool in the works... stay tuned. I'll just pick the stoges and folks can decide if they want to play or not. That said, I want to pick stoges that may not be premium, but still very worthy of smoking. Just a heads up, I'm working out the details for some Punch Rothschild samplers. That's all the info I can give right now. ;)

PS - I wouldn't involve having to get them from the local shop.

0 - SD_Stack RECEIVED!
1 - Bat_Chief RECEIVED!
2 - blair (Connies ok)
3 - piratelooks RECEIVED!
4 - reynafan RECEIVED!
5 - Davela (Connies ok) RECEIVED!
6 - Big Slim Junior (Connies ok) RECEIVED!
7 - ricmac25 RECEIVED! AND HOLY CRAP!!!
8 - OPEN Big Slim Junior RECEIVED!
9 - OPEN SD_Stack RECEIVED!

What a great selection of cigars, ricmac!!! Thanks, buddy!

Looks like we're all done here. Again, congrats to blair and great job everyone on making this one work! :thumbs:

See ya at #2.