• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Box Pass

OK Maduro Gang :

I picked up the package at the Post Office today and here's what I did:

TAKES: La Gloria Cubana Crown Imperial
Aristoff Brazilian Millenium Reserve
Oliva "O" Ole
Sosa Pyramid # 2
Consuegra 733

PUTS: Canaria D'Oro Rothschild
Don Diego Torpedo
Indian Tabac Boxer
Fittipaldi Petit Belicoso
Arturo Fuente Canones
Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion No. 4
Mayorga High Octane Parejo
Cuban Parejo Corona Gigante
La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 4

All the cigars I put in are jet black and oozing with oily goodness! Hopefully
there are some brands and sizes that some of you may not have tried before. Now's the chance!

I will hand off the box to Cohibasurfer tomorrow over lunch and get it in the mail on Monday. Pepe, thank you for the two extra sticks! I put something in the separate ziplock for you. I will advise with all the info
when the package ships.

Have a great week end!

Stewart
:D

Ok... Stewart is here and I'm rushing to type this out so we can smoke one and sip a beverage!

Takes:
Aristoff Brazilian churchill
Astral TVS pyrimid

Puts:
Oliva Grand Maduro smaller perfecto
ERDM rectagulare Maduro '98
The Cigar by Perdomo "Robusto"
CAO square pressed Tubo Maduro (there's one in your thank you bag also)
Maya Robusto maduro
La Perla Habana Torpedo maduro

I put an cao extreme corona and Ashton aged maduro robusto in the thank you bag too!

Thanks Pepe

Now of to smoke a cigar!

from the movie Wayne's World..."I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy."

That being said, thanks. I hope you enjoy the cigars.

Pepe :)

Here is the box contents at this point. Looking mighty fine.
5 Aristoff Brazilian Millenium Reserve 6 Indian Tabac Belicoso
7 CAO Anniversario Robusto
9 Excalibur V
10 Bahia maduro churchill
13 Padron #3000
14 Padron #2000
16 CAO Brazilia Samba
18 Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
19 Onyx Reserve Toro
20 Canaria D'Oro Rothchild
21 Don Diego Torpedo
22 Fittipaldi Petite Belicoso
23 Arturo Fuente Canones
24 Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion No. 4 25 Mayorga High Octane Parejo
26 Cuban Parejo Corona Gigante
27 La Gloria Cubana Serie R No 4
28 Oliva Grand Maduro perfecto
29 ERDM Rectangulare
30 Perdomo The Cigar Robusto
31 CAO Sq Tubo
32 Maya Robusto
33 La Perla Habana Torpedo

On the road again. Pepe :)

looking good Pepe. I have some goodies waiting for you here. Got to figure out my takes. hmmmm? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow guys,

I'm speachless.... This CP is great.... Us West coast guys can really fill a box.....

Nice Puts and Takes by all so far..... God you guys that have to wait, it will be like waiting inside your favorite hummidor by the time the box gets to you.....LOL

See ya - gekko777

I knew that there will be a long leg on this pass, either at the beginning or the end of this pass. It made more sense having it at the beginning.
Glad you guys are enjoying it. I think everyone is anxiously waiting their turn to open the box and check out the aroma. There are some super sticks in this box! Enjoy.
Pepe :)

Uh...

So the box is headed to me, right? I didn't see a tracking number or "it left CohibaSurfer" post. Did I miss one?

Thanks!

MISC:

The box is on it's way to Mountain View. Delivery Comfirmation # is:

0301-0120-0002-9208-5043

Sent by Priority Mail and insured for $200.

I repackaged the cigars in two Rubbermaid air-tight contaniers.
The original Steralite box was good and sturdy, but that brand is
NOT air-tight. The conditions in my part of California are 100-105
degrees in the day with about 20% humidity. Not what I would call
the ideal cigar environment, so it was a cause for concern.

Pepe: I smoked the Padron you sent and I thought it was outstanding!
On Sunday I smoked a Padron Maduro 5000 and found it to be a good
full flavored smoke, but very one-dimentional and almost completely lacking in spice and complexity. The Calle Ocho special you sent made up for it in spades : smooth creamy maduro flavor with lots of spice and character. I'm not sure if it's the size or age on the cigar htat made the difference, but it was much better. Perhaps the blend is a tad different? Thanks again!

Misc: You should receive the box this week. Lots of good sticks to choose from. ENJOY !

Stew

stewart said:
The box is on it's way to Mountain View. Delivery Comfirmation # is: 0301-0120-0002-9208-5043
Ok, I just thought maybe I missed a post, is all.

USPS.gov says "not a valid conf #" -- if you just sent it today, it won't be in the computer, yet. No biggie -- I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't holding up the pass by not checking the PO box.

I'll keep an eye on that number. :)

Hmmm... good brown smokes, eh? I'll have to go have a look in the ol' 'dor...

Hi Stewart
I thought you would like the Padron. Local favorite. I appreciate your comments. Later in the pass I will tell you guys more about the cigar. I want everyone to sample it first and give their opinions.
Pepe :lookup:

stewart said:
The box is on it's way to Mountain View. Delivery Comfirmation # is: 0301-0120-0002-9208-5043 Sent by Priority Mail and insured for $200.
Uh, can I have that conf # again? When I copy/paste it into USPS tracking site, I get "not a valid number."

Thanks.

You entered 0301 0120 0002 9208 5043

Your item was accepted at 2:51 pm on July 23, 2002 in PORTERVILLE, CA 93257. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Hope this helps!

cohibasurfer said:
You entered 0301 0120 0002 9208 5043
[snip]
Heh, thanks.

Funny that it won't take the number with dashes, vis: "0301-0120..."

Ok, I'm READY! :)

cohibasurfer said:
You entered 0301 0120 0002 9208 5043 Your item was accepted at 2:51 pm on July 23, 2002 in PORTERVILLE, CA 93257. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.
...Well, "every evening" except 7/24 (the info hasn't changed since 7/23 -- one assumes the box is in motion...) ???

Ok, I'll head down to the PO box and see if there's anything interesting there. "Film at 11."

Ok, the box arrived today -- covered in white duct-tape, to show that Cohiba cares :)

Hey, I'm looking at a little robusto in here, in the cello, with no band -- anyone know what it is? I'm considering it as a take.

I'll post puts & takes and tracking # after I decide for sure, then this will go out in Friday's mail to Biggy in Tuscon.

:thumbs:

Doing more dancing in my Hawaiian Shirt, Leopard Skin thong and cowboy hat!! 2 Passes possibly arriving next week at La Casa De Bigg!! The Maduro Boxpass and PB's "Here we go Boxpass".

"Dancing Biggy" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back