• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Caves VS SAC'S

I smoke in my car travelling around Boston- I get a smoke in and it relaxes me when I'm sitting in traffic.

Smoke in the living room siting in my recliner with a fan blowing the smoke out :thumbs:

I don't call it anything but from now on I'm gonna try and call it "The Shop"

I was never a fan of that verbiage either. We call it the T.V. room.

I don't really have a name for my smoking area; other people just like to call it the beach. :sign:

I live right across from a park so I end up over there alot while enjoying a smoke and people watching.

I live just down the street from a nice park with a great view overlooking the valley. Unfortunately the parks in San Diego are non-smoking :(

Mine are called the garage and patio! I bought a Lazy Boy outdoor recliner for the patio last year, unbelievable! I wish the garage was larger as I would put one of those in there!

The patio. However, this winter it has become known as the smoking tent. I closed off an area with tarps, it is heated, and has satelite TV. Very comfortable, but I am ready for the spring to get here.

My whole house...which is probably not much bigger than many guys man caves, but I can at least smoke anywhere in the house I want.

I don't smoke inside the place of living no more. After turning white walls brown, I said never again. The byproduct of the cigar smoke covered everything. Especially my computer screen. I smoke outside the apartment, my sister's place and or my mom's house. Always enjoying the cool breese. I also smoke down at the Gulf of Mexico which is like 23 miles from where I live.

My final spot is in my car. I love herfing in the car. :laugh:

I guess I call it the lounge or sun room. Never really gave it much thought.

Patio when the weather is really nice. Can't stand to freeze, or sweat to death when I'm trying to relax.

Patio and garage, and the spouse is free to hang around if she wants.

It's not "my cave", it's our living space, and she doesn't mind at all if I smoke in it. :thumbs:

yeah i just call mine the living room great being single summer time ill probably end up like nasty on the fire escape