• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Manny being Manny

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
50 game not day suspension for testing positive to a banned substance.

Sorry Charley, you need to take the needle away from Barry and put it on Manny's doll :whistling:

Edited to fix my error

Oh shit....didn't see that one coming. Must've been something in the Mangu

This is hilarious after all the crap the Dodgers had to go through to sign him. :laugh:

Yes 50 games at a cost to him of $7.7 million dollars. I guess his agent is out money too ;)

OH SH!T....!!!!

Excuse me while I go throw up.......... :angry:

Not surprised at all.

What happened to baseball players, actually looking like baseball players?

This is hilarious, I'm damn glad this didn't happen when he was with Boston. :sign:

Let's be honest. Does anyone actually think Manny is able to understand what happened?

The phone call went something like this I bet.

Agent "Manny, you have been suspended for 50 games."

Manny "Okay"

Agent "That means they aren't going to pay you"

Manny "Okay"

Agent "That means you can't go to the Stadium."

Manny "Not even for dollar hot-dog night?"

Manny "Am I on Vacation?"

Agent "Yes, Manny your on vacation."

Manny "Can I get a fruity drink with a funny straw, I like funny straws. Can I play for Cleveland?"

Let's be honest. Does anyone actually think Manny is able to understand what happened?

Manny "Okay"

Manny "Okay"

Manny "Can I get a fruity drink with a funny straw, I like funny straws. Can I play for Cleveland?"

:laugh: The guy is nuts.

Manny "Okay"

Manny "Okay"

Now that's funny....and probably very close to reality.. :thumbs:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer team! Sorry Charley, Adrian, Geoff, Rod and all you other "Blue Bleeders", only clean players allowed now.

It will be interesting to see how the Codgers do now that there whooping stick is gone. I won't lie and say I am saddened for Manny but I am for baseball.

Glad he got kicked out. What a jerk he is. Doesnt care about anybody but himself. I feel bad for Tores and the rest of the team. They get drug down because of his lack of respect for anyone else. AMF Manny!

Now does Jose Canseco seem like a liar? I think his is the only true voice in this fiasco. I'm sure the Dodgers knew this was coming. No doubt that is why his agent was looking for a 4 to 5 year deal. Also makes you wonder why the most productive RBI guy in baseball had so few bidders?

Sorry to all those who had them in their fantasy baseball team!

Now does Jose Canseco seem like a liar? I think his is the only true voice in this fiasco. I'm sure the Dodgers knew this was coming. No doubt that is why his agent was looking for a 4 to 5 year deal. Also makes you wonder why the most productive RBI guy in baseball had so few bidders?

I think a lot of sportswriters and one particular television network owe Canseco an apology of great magnitude. It will never happen, though. I guess he has the satisfaction of being proven right, but that won't change the fact that he's always been an a-hole. :)

If the Dodgers knew this was coming, why sign him at all? I guess they still get him for 2/3 of the season, but doesn't this whole situation make them look bad, too? (Honest question, not snark)

I believe his agent probably knew it was coming.

I can't believe any player would be that stupid. With all the publicity and all the scrutiny on baseball and PEDs why would anyone with 1/2 a brain not think they would get caught?

I wonder who's next?

I think a lot of sportswriters and one particular television network owe Canseco an apology of great magnitude. It will never happen, though. I guess he has the satisfaction of being proven right, but that won't change the fact that he's always been an a-hole. :)

If the Dodgers knew this was coming, why sign him at all? I guess they still get him for 2/3 of the season, but doesn't this whole situation make them look bad, too? (Honest question, not snark)

I believe his agent probably knew it was coming.

I can't believe any player would be that stupid. With all the publicity and all the scrutiny on baseball and PEDs why would anyone with 1/2 a brain not think they would get caught?

I wonder who's next?

Theres your problem. Its Manny.