• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marc/Mike's Virtual Box Pass

We're ready to go gentlemen!!

Brain, please start us off when you are ready!
Who is "Brain" :laugh:

I've PM'd Marc, just deciding how to handle this. Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere.
Puts and takes soon.

Brian

We're ready to go gentlemen!!

Brain
, please start us off when you are ready!

Let me get this straight. First you make fun of me for not spell checking a post, then you call Brian “Brain?”

Anyone remember Corky from ‘Life Goes On?”

corky.gif

Brian, take your time with P/Ts and enjoy your vacation. I'm going to beat Mike to death.

Brian, take your time with P/Ts and enjoy your vaction. I'm going to beat Mike to death.

Thanks Marc but what's a "vaction", my wife shot up off her seat when she heard it, maybe she knows and wants me to try it on her :laugh:

Brian

The "Brain" is ready with Puts and Takes. :cool:

This is going to be a fun pass, nice selection of sticks to start, thanks Mike and Marc. A special thanks for sharing the Cigar Family 10th Anniversary stick, much appreciated.

Take: Cigar Family 10th Anniversary..Put: Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversary.. Toro
Take: 8) Partagas Piramide EL ‘00.... Put: Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1 unbanded 1999
Take: 13) SLR Lonsdale ‘01 ..............Put: Sancho Panza Belicosos 2001
Take: 17) Punch SS #2 ‘01 ...............Put: Cohiba Robusto 2001
......................................................Put: Anejo' 55

Brian

Brian, take your time with P/Ts and enjoy your vacation. I'm going to beat Mike to death.

Excellent - a Deth Match!

nacho.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice play Brain!
pinkyBrain.gif

DC# 03022940000082493996

AND

DC# for other... 01038555749128149510 ;)

Thanks for letting me play guys :love:

Brian

Wow! This is off to a bang. Great plays, Brian.

Very cool, thanks for having me boys. I will be away in Japan at the end of August, FYI.

This has been a most entertaining pass so far...and I'm only speaking about the hosts' banter. :p It's gonna be a good one, I think.

Wilkey

Very cool, thanks for having me boys. I will be away in Japan at the end of August, FYI.
Ahhh Mokison, the Sake will f%^$k your brain. :laugh:

Brian

Wonderful P/Ts Brian!

I would like to thank Brian for donating some amazing cigars that will be used in a contest(s) within this pass.

Wonderful P/Ts Brian!

I would like to thank Brian for donating some amazing cigars that will be used in a contest(s) within this pass.

I was in the dark about this, but THANKS Brian!

We will be having a contest or two coming up shortly with some nice prizes. Not Mr. Cole nice, but they will be some tasty cigars :)

I just want to call out Brian for his massive generosity.

He not only donated one set of sticks for a contest, but he also donated another set of sticks along with some wonderful extras this evening.

Mike and I will put these cigars together and create several contests. I should also say that we will be putting up some of our own cigars as well, which I hope will meet with the same quality that Brian’s cigars represent.

Thank you so much Brian,

Marc

Brian, your package arrived safe and sound. Thanks for playing!!

Tim, you're up!!

I will try to get to this tonight, but I have the draft tonight so I might not get to it.. but I will get it to ya soon.

Two packages should have arrived today Mike, did you get both?
Another will get there either tomorrow or Saturday.

Brian

Brian, your package arrived safe and sound. Thanks for playing!!

Tim, you're up!!