• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marc/Mike's Virtual Box Pass

Two packages should have arrived today Mike, did you get both?
Another will get there either tomorrow or Saturday.

Brian

Brian, your package arrived safe and sound. Thanks for playing!!

Tim, you're up!!

Got 'em both Brian........like Marc said, your generosity is really amazing!! The winners for the upcoming contests will be getting some UN-freakinbelievable sticks!! Thanks for being a HUGE part of this pass :thumbs:

Marc / Mike

Thanks for putting together a GREAT pass and thank you so musch for the invite.. it was a pleaseure.

Mike
T: CF10 - P: Opus22 Double Robusto 2005
T: OR Anejo 55 - P: Opus X Forbidden X 2004 (from the Gift set)
T: Hemmingway Classic SG 03 - P: DP Serie JJ Salamone

Marc
T: LFD Lancero Oscuro - P: Fonseca Matasa 30th Anniversary
T: 858 SG 02 - P: Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este

Tim, excellent puts my friend! Thanks for taking part :thumbs:

I will update the first post shortly and we'll announce a contest in the coming days........stay tuned :whistling:

Your welcome bro,

I placed a prepaid return label in the box as well. You guys shouldn't have to pay for our takes.. Hell your being WAY TOO generous already...

Thanks again
Tim

Way to think ahead Tim and nice plays! I will be doing the same with the prepaid postage now that somebody else used their brain and figured it out for me lol

Dammit, I missed this one... :(

That'll teach me for being asleep at the switch.

I placed a prepaid return label in the box as well. You guys shouldn't have to pay for our takes.. Hell your being WAY TOO generous already...
Tim

Absolutely...to be honest, it didn't occur to me, I should have done the same thing Tim did. :blush:

Perhaps you guys should kick off the competition, that way the winner/s will get their winnings in the same package :whistling:

Nice puts BTW, Tim.

Brian

Contest Time Gentlemen

This contest is for members of the pass only. Mike and I will run other contests open to members of CP, but this one is just for you guys.

Brian has donated some amazing prizes for this contest and it’s time to kick it off. In honor of Brian’s screen name this contest is a photo/video contest with the theme of the infinite.

I want to see your best photos/videos of the cosmic heavens, the pictures of the deepest reaches of space and the most unusual features of the cosmos.

No limit on the number of entries.
Only open to members of the pass
Contest will run till Midnight, next Monday, the 23rd.
Enjoy!

Prizes

Grand Prize
3 GOF Robustos

Second prize
1 Cojonu 2006
2 Cojonu 2003

Third prize
Anejo #77 shark
Monte #4 ‘06
Por Larranga PC ‘06

Here is one to kick it off: Cigar galaxy

cigar_galaxy.jpg

Tim, sticks arrive today. Thank you for participating in our pass bro!

We haven't heard from Alan(Atuck) for several weeks. We are going to have to skip him for the time being and move on with the pass. Hopefully we can work him back in down the road. Keep the pics/videos coming guys :thumbs:

Thanks for having me guys! Here are my p/t pending approval!

T: CF10 / P: Opus Lancero 2005 Tubo

Mike

T: 7) Tat. Reserva J 21 / P: 25) Zino Platinum Sceptor Stout
T: 6) DCM Churchill #2 / P: 26) Greycliff Espresso Robusto

Marc

T: 18) RyJ Short Churchill Tubo ‘06 /P: 25) Monte 2 (06)

Put: Opus X xXx (you guys figure out where it goes)

I want to see your best photos/videos of the cosmic heavens, the pictures of the deepest reaches of space and the most unusual features of the cosmos.
Where did you guys rent the rocket and / or hubble telescope to take those pics? :whistling: :laugh:
Marc, you did say your best photo's, I guess you weren't specific. Regardless, those are amazing pics :thumbs:

Brian

Looks good Phil! We'll wait and hear from Marc, but I don't think he will have a problem with those P/Ts.

Tim, we'll have your package in the mail today.

Great, thanks for having me guys! It was certainly an honor to be asked to play in this pass

Where did you guys rent the rocket and / or hubble telescope to take those pics? :whistling: :laugh:
Marc, you did say your best photo's, I guess you weren't specific. Regardless, those are amazing pics :thumbs:

Brian

Yeah, I should have been more clear. Any picture that you find on the net will do.

Phil, P/Ts look great.

Now let's see some more pictures!

What, no one's posted any sexy robot women from Mars? :love:

robot11024x768.jpg