• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

May be in order...

Matt,
I agree, there is certainly therapeutic value associated with CP. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Tom

Best to be greatful for all you have.

These are tough times, pull out your best cigar and start puffin'!

Sorry to hear of the numerous trials, Matt. Glad to see you back and wish you many better days ahead!

Welcome back brother! Some crazy stuff to go through, glad you have persevered.

MattR.....welcome back. :thumbs: I've been hit or miss here as well, so a bunch of the guys are newer to me as well. I've met a few at the Quad State Herf, and they are ALMOST as good as the old timers!!!!! :whistling:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune over the last couple of years. I hope the worm turns, and you're back on top, very soon. I truly miss the LOL Herfs! Kenny and I were talking about that during our last chat. Damn smoke nazi's over there!! :(

Anyway, Michelle and I will offer prayers for your father, your family and you. Hang tough, Brother.

Floyd T.

Welcome back Matt, sounds like some heavy days life put you through. Good to hear you are bouncing back!

Always good to hear from you Matt. (although I see you on FB) Remember, tough people last through tough times. Best of luck.

You can always sell stripper dust... :sign:

Welcome back Matt! Sorry to hear about your recent trials and tribulations. Have a happy Thanksgiving and here's to a positive future!

Nice to see you around :) I too have been gone for way toooooooo long!

side note: I can't seem to stop looking at your sig! :0 DAMN IT

Hey Matt,

I hope that you and yours had a great Thanksgiving and here's to a better future. That said, I still ain't shaking your hands! :) Welcome back to CP and yes, I am already an FB friend. I hope the next time I back in Chi-town, we can herf again!

Best,

Joe

BTW, where do you post your pics now? :laugh:

Thanks for all the well wishes, fellas.

Since I was last on, I got a touch of a cold/flu and was in bed for the Thanksgiving holiday, barely able to eat turkey, let alone a Reese's "pie", Brad. LOL!! Things really started to look up though after I started feelimg better. My wife has accepted a new promotion within her employment. A huge promotion that will pretty much set her up for the rest of her career and take her back from the desk work she had been doing to more of what she spent so much time working on in undergrad and grad school. She'll be much happier too, which will make me much happier too. :love:

Then Monday, we had the guy from the flooring company come out to do the final inspection, which will pretty much finalize everything from the fire. He got us all set up and when he left we were very happy to have that behind us. Tuesday comes and he calls and says that they rejected our "loan" to finance the rest of what we owed him (we upgraded the carpeting to wood floors and were going to pay for it with the money we got from some of the losses, which we had to give to the cleaning company in the lawsuit ??? ) and that we needed to pay ~$3700 by today or have a lien put on our house. So, we have back and forth with him the rest of the week to try and figure this all out and as of today, still no word. So, I guess it's not over yet. LOL! I told the kids that they were gettingwood floors for Christmas, instead of whatever else they wanted, LOL!! I'm pretty sure we'll be able to make payments until we can get it paid off, so not worried about a lien, as we have no plans of moving for a loooong time, but to have thought we were going to be "done" and then it starts over again, was actually a bit funny.

But, I am feeling great and heading into the weekend with an idea to have a nice smoke and enjoy the snow that is coming tomorrow. LOL!

Anyway, enough of that, I'm going to go help the old lady choke her chicken.

paninaacp.jpg

Choking the chicken will never be quite the same. Thanks a bunch, and good luck with the house.

-Mark

That's definitely the strangest form of contraception I've ever seen.

Mr. Rousey! Good to see you around!

...and for those of you that have never had the pleasure of meeting Matt, let me share a photo I just happen to have laying around!

MacDaddyMattR.jpg

Mr. Rousey! Good to see you around!

...and for those of you that have never had the pleasure of meeting Matt, let me share a photo I just happen to have laying around!

MacDaddyMattR.jpg

George he does look better in the purple suit!

Who are you again?

Yo Matty............didn't know all that went on, or I would have sent you some naked pictures to cheer you up.

How are the tattoos?

Yo Matty............didn't know all that went on, or I would have sent you some naked pictures to cheer you up.

How are the tattoos?

No problem, Brando, your wife sent them. :whistling:

Tattoos are doing good, here's my latest: Merry Christmas!

IMG00261-vi.jpg