• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

May be in order...

Matt - Welcome back. You could almost write a book about your last couple of years.

I always looked forward to your post, they always seemed to make me laugh.

Oh good. So i can annoy you here again as well. I need to get your addy so i can send you a bag of reeses goodness!

Matt good to hear from you!

Life does have a way of twisting and turning doesn't it? Well I wish you clam seas and clear sailing from now on. For you new guys, Matt has a way with pictures for sure. He is a great guy to hang out with, we got pulled over in Vegas at one of the CP herfs. It's a funny story, but I got out of it and we laughed our asses off.

Matt I hope you smoked all of Vitaseas Behikes!!! LOL I still have the one you gave me.

Man, I wasn't sure it was Matt until I read the last line!

:laugh:

Welcome back!

I'd heard most of this second hand. Glad to see your on the upswing and back among friends.

Welcome back, Matt. Hopefully you're out of the weeds at this point!

Welcome back Matt. Glad things are looking up.

I always enjoyed your humor, so keep it up.

Ken

I don't know you, but I look forward to getting to know you! Not many people can go through such hard times and be so optimistic, maybe its the patience that comes with cigar smoking haha

I hope things get better for you and your family and that rat who took over your company, gets what he deserves.

Cheers mate.

-Jack

Welcome back! I hope CP brings you a small measure of peace in an otherwise hectic life.

-Mark