• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

May Pipe Tobacco of the Month!

Here are the blends to choose from.

• G&H Rum Twist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G&H Sweet Coconut Twist

• G&H Black Irish X Twist

• G&H Brown Irish X Twist

• G&H Black Cherry Twist

• Samuel Gawith Brown Kendall Twist

• Samuel Gawith Black XX Twist

• Total voters
Life just gets in the way sometimes. Payment sent. Thank you for all the work you put into this for us. :thumbs: Looking forward to seeing what is in store for next month.

Ok here is the payment list so everyone knows that I received there money ok.

Tim-Received
Dennis-Received
Steve H.-Received
Steve C.-Received
Mr_wolf-Received
John C.-Received
Stlboarder-Received

Payment sent. :thumbs:
I'll have more piles of poo than you, Dan. neener neener LOL

When you making it up to the DP next? Anytime you're in the area, LMK.

June 17-2009- Deer Park, Newark
July 15, 2009- Hooters, Newark(Rt 40)

Steve

???

I just think the confused emoticon is too cute!

No pressure, just curious what the timetable is like.

Steve

Brothers,

I have sent all a pm as to an update on the group buy. With the delay we are experiencing, I am not going to host a group buy for June. I will offer the voting for the tobacco, but not the group buy. Anyone wanting to participate in the vote is welcome to. Anyone wanting to acquire the wining tobacco will need to do so on their own.

Regards,
Taylor

Brothers,

I have sent all a pm as to an update on the group buy. With the delay we are experiencing, I am not going to host a group buy for June. I will offer the voting for the tobacco, but not the group buy. Anyone wanting to participate in the vote is welcome to. Anyone wanting to acquire the wining tobacco will need to do so on their own.

Regards,
Taylor

That just answered the PM reply I sent you.

Brothers,

I have sent you all a pm regarding the great news. I have found someone that has confirmed to me this is in stock. I will be ordering over the phone and re confirming with them on Monday. Thanks for you endurance, I know its been a long ride. I will also be starting and hosting a June group buy, after this is ordered and in the mail to me, for any one interested, even though I said I wasn't, as this is getting resolved sooner than I anticipated.

-Taylor