• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

May Pipe Tobacco of the Month!

Here are the blends to choose from.

• G&H Rum Twist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G&H Sweet Coconut Twist

• G&H Black Irish X Twist

• G&H Brown Irish X Twist

• G&H Black Cherry Twist

• Samuel Gawith Brown Kendall Twist

• Samuel Gawith Black XX Twist

• Total voters
I am going to need some help on this one guys. I have never smoked rope before. How do you prepare it for smoking? Do you cut off a piece and rub it out? Any advice is appreciated.

I am going to need some help on this one guys. I have never smoked rope before. How do you prepare it for smoking? Do you cut off a piece and rub it out? Any advice is appreciated.

Correct, I usually cut it with a cigar cutter and then rub it out.

Stlboarder and johncarbaugh I got you guys on the list. We still have one available ounce on the 2nd split, does anyone want it. I have also opened availability for the 3rd pound split.

Steve,

Got ya down for four oz.
-Taylor
I assume this is another Steve? ??? I didn't request it - did I? You guys are fast once you finally decide! :laugh:

I'll keep an eye out to see if the third pound has takers; but, I've been eying a purchase of several tins lately and may just add a tin of XX to it. I wanted to try Pease Embarcadero and Union Square, as well as a couple McConnell tins so ainothang. ;)

Steve

I'll go in for 4 or 8 oz. - whatever works out better for the buy Taylor.

- Tim

Steve aka Vortex. I do not have you down for anything. If you would like to get in though. Please let me know. I believe I said the group buy sign up ends tom.
-Taylor

Tim,
I got you down for 8oz. in the third split. If no one else signs up. we will have to order yours at the 3.75/ounce price, I think that's what I remember it being, I'll let you know for sure. At which point we can drop you down to four if you would like. Or if anyone else signs up for the third split, we can adjust accordingly. Thanks for the flexibility brother.

As a side note. The second split is closed, even though there is one ounce available. If we get enough people for the third split, the final ounce in the second split will go to Steve H on top of what he already has. If we do not get enough people for the third split the final ounce will go to Tim, In order to save him a little money, and he can still order whatever he wants on top of that.

Steve aka Vortex. I do not have you down for anything. If you would like to get in though. Please let me know. I believe I said the group buy sign up ends tom.
-Taylor

Tim,
I got you down for 8oz. in the third split. If no one else signs up. we will have to order yours at the 3.75/ounce price, I think that's what I remember it being, I'll let you know for sure. At which point we can drop you down to four if you would like. Or if anyone else
Tim and Taylor,

If you need someone to fill out the third pound, I'm your huckleberry! :)

Steve

Tim and Taylor,

If you need someone to fill out the third pound, I'm your huckleberry! smile.gif

So, did you want the remaining 8oz. then, or...?

Steve, If you don't want all 8 oz. I'll take another 4 to fill out that third pound.

I would be more than willing to go up or down if needed to get the good price and let more people in. Anywhere from 4 - 16 oz is OK with me. More to age. :thumbs:

OK Vortex Steve, the ball is in your park since people are all flexible. Iv'e got you down for 8oz. right now let me know if that isn't the right amount, and we can get it modified. Steve H. I filled you in for that extra ounce, thanks for working with us brother! Wow! I really appreciate how flexible everyone is, you guys make running a group buy a real joy. Thanks a million guys! Also at this time I'm going to close the group buy and we will just get these final questions sorted out, and move on to the next stage.

OK Vortex Steve, the ball is in your park since people are all flexible. Iv'e got you down for 8oz. right now let me know if that isn't the right amount, and we can get it modified. Steve H. I filled you in for that extra ounce, thanks for working with us brother! Wow! I really appreciate how flexible everyone is, you guys make running a group buy a real joy. Thanks a million guys! Also at this time I'm going to close the group buy and we will just get these final questions sorted out, and move on to the next stage.

Taylor, if he wants 8 I'll certainly go for 4 instead of 8 so either way...

- Tim

I PMed Taylor letting him know I'm also flexible for 8 or 4. Shalt thou count to eight, no more, no less. Eight shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be eight. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to eight. Five is right out. Once the number eight, being the eighth number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Turd Pile of Gawith towards me, who being naughty in thy sight, shall smoke it." Amen. :p

Steve

O.K. Here is the final list.

So here is what I have so far:

1st pound split--Closed
Dennis 8oz.
Taylor 5oz.
Mr. Wolf 3oz.
Available 0oz.

2nd pound split.--Closed
Shahnbuckeye 5 oz.
stlboarder 3 oz
johncarbaugh 8 oz
Available 0oz.

3rd pound split --Closed
Tim 8oz.
Vortex Steve 8oz.
available 0oz.

I will get payment info out to everyone tom. or so.
-Taylor

Again, thanks for being so flexible guys! Its a pleasure to participate in these buys with such a great group!

Thanks for doing this GB. It's a great way for me to try new tobaccos that I normally wouldn't think of trying.

Brothers,
I apologize that I haven't got the payment info set up yet or the order placed. I had to leave town unexpectedly this weekend, no worries all is well, I will get this going late tonight. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience!
-Taylor

Brothers,
Here is the payment info for all.

dennis 8oz. $20
Taylor 5 oz. $12.5
Mr. Wolf 3oz. $7.50
Shahanbuckeye 5oz. $12.5
stlboarder 3oz. $7.5
johncarbaugh 8oz. $20
Tim 8oz. $20
Vortex 8oz. $20

Ok the above prices do not include pp fees or shipping. Please add $4.80 to each purchase for shipping from me to you. If you would like to use pp please add 3.5% on top of the total and shipping. Shipping to me from 4noggins is free due to the size of the order.