• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MB IV

Please let there be FOAM!!! :laugh:
Damn John, you are on FIRE!!!

Thanks David, ya bastig, ya musta Jinxed me...

Yes! And one unlucky Bastid is getting............The old foam bomb! :laugh:

Well I guess I am the UN-FIGGIN lucky bastig that gets the FOAM bomb. THAT SHIT is messy as hell, but I was able to get into it and get the contents out without ruining anything..

WTG John, I appreciate everything, you have definetly wiped a couple items off my wish list.

Oh and by the way,... In case your wondering "Does that dog bite back"?... OH HELL YEAH, I DO..

Thanks again bro..

Nicely done John! Tim had this coming for sure..

Oh and by the way,... In case your wondering "Does that dog bite back"?... OH HELL YEAH, I DO..

Thanks again bro..

Bah....I know you have the bite of an old woman sporting dentures. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There he goes again... Well done John

You have no room to talk! :thumbs:

Way to go John! :D

Please let there be FOAM!!! :laugh:
Damn John, you are on FIRE!!!

Thanks David, ya bastig, ya musta Jinxed me...

Yes! And one unlucky Bastid is getting............The old foam bomb! :laugh:

Well I guess I am the UN-FIGGIN lucky bastig that gets the FOAM bomb. THAT SHIT is messy as hell, but I was able to get into it and get the contents out without ruining anything..

WTG John, I appreciate everything, you have definetly wiped a couple items off my wish list.

Thanks again bro..

HA HA HA HA HA! Go figure!

Well deserved brother!

So I get home and check my email. Sure enough a PM from the mad man himself. He sheepishly says "you might want to check the front porch". Sure enough, bam! Thankfully no foam here but man did Mr. jfields reek havoc on me today! Thanks John, you must be taking notes because you hit me with some great stuff! Well done.. :thumbs:

So I get home and check my email. Sure enough a PM from the mad man himself. He sheepishly says "you might want to check the front porch". Sure enough, bam! Thankfully no foam here but man did Mr. jfields reek havoc on me today! Thanks John, you must be taking notes because you hit me with some great stuff! Well done.. :thumbs:

Welcome! :blush: