• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MD/DC Herf?

I am down. Never been to Max's at Camden, but have been to the one at Fells Point. I live in Federal Hill, which is about 8 blocks max from Camden Yards, and Cross Street Tabacky is right around the corner from me.

This is the other option but I am not sure if the hours work for you all. Check it out and let me know. I have been wanting to go here also

Havana Club

Count me in! Sounds like fun. I'd love to see Shadow and Bacchus again too. Hope y'all can make it.

blair said:
Count me in! Sounds like fun. I'd love to see Shadow and Bacchus again too. Hope y'all can make it.
I would love to do it. The only problem I may have is that my EMBA team may be having an anal-retentive moment that day. Some people just do not know how to modulate their effort level to the relative importance of the task. There are a couple guys on my simulation team who would love nothing more than to spend 8 hours a day, on top of their real jobs, to drive the other teams into bankruptcy if they could. They are not merely type A personalities, they are type A-hole personalities.

Oh, what the heck. Screw 'em, I'm in. Just tell me where to show up. Next time y'all put one of these together in January, though, think ski resort. :D

Ludwig,

The hours of the Havana Club say they are not open on Sunday so that sorta kills them for this herf. Maybe you could call the Camden Yards Maxs and make sure they are fine with 4-8 people coming in smoking like there is no tomorrow.

BACCHUS said:
Whaaaat schedule! You're frickin' retired, and the cigar shop is closed on Sundays. :) Oh, you poor, over-worked, retired federal worker! LMAO! :D
Hey I do have a wife and two teenagers, one who is turning 18 the end of the month. Gotta see what the wife might be planning!

Just checked with "She who must be obeyed" and the calendar is clear for the 25th. I'll be there! :D

And check the hours.....What time are most people going to roll in?

Actually I vote something a little different. Ropewalk Tavern. It is easy to find also. Those of you comming from DC and else where pretty much just hop on 295, get off at Hamburg Street (exit right next to Ravens Stadium) keep on going straight on Hamburg, you will cross Hanover, and then you will be at S. Charles where ropewalk is

http://ropewalktavern.com/Ropewalk.htm

Looks like a good place, Sunday happy hour. WOO HOO! :D

Ropewalk looks cool... that gets my vote as well.

1pm work for everyone - or is that too early? (Happy hour from noon to 5pm - whoo!)

- Oak

where have I been, how did I miss this thread....mind if a newbe joins in....

we just talking about a herf....great. :D

Big100HD said:
where have I been, how did I miss this thread....mind if a newbe joins in....

we just talking about a herf....great. :D
Come on down.....however the person with the highest member number buys the first round of drinks ;)

j/k

I'd go for that, I just have to be my ussual self(last minute Frank, as my HOG chapter calls me) and miss the 1st round....LOL :D

Can you feel the :love:... I'll get the directions off of mapquest. what's the adde?

WhooooooHoooo my first official herf!!!!! See you Sunday!!!!

Frank,

You know it is not this Sunday but the next (25th). Ropewalk is at 1209 South Charles St., Baltimore, MD.

Okay This is who I have heard from:

In:
Shadow
Bacchus
Oak
Big 100HD & Friends

Are you guys still comming?
AVB
Blair
Joe P
Lumberg