• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MD/DC Herf?

For the sake of safety we will have to postpone this one. Lets plan on another date soon.

Good Call Andrew....we'll have to make up for it another time....

maybe Phatash will be better by then too.

It was a good drill anyway....

We got 6 inches of snow last night and it's now looking like an additional 4-8 tomorrow and possibly more right through Monday. Being right along I-81 we got hit pretty good.

Like Ludwig said, we can plan this some other time. No sense anybody getting hurt.

Looks like Mother Nature fooled us big time, not a single flake yet.

AVB said:
Looks like Mother Nature fooled us big time, not a single flake yet.
how frustrating, it didn't start snowing here until about 45 min. ago

its okay. I got really drunk lastnight and didnt wake up till 2pm anyways :)

man!
do not like the sound of the weather.

Am still thinking about going to NYC the first week in feb.

anyone up for a small herf. on the 6th or 7th?

We need to get this thing revived. How does next weekend look for you gents? Saturday perhaps? :)

don't know about Sat yet, but we need to get it going again....besides the "pass" pass is around the corner.

get ready Phatash...oh how are you feeling partner?

I can do anytime on the weekend of the 7th-8th - or anytime on the weekend of the 28th-29th - nothing in between for me, though.

- Oak

It looks like this is going to happen in conjunction with a pass hand-off.

I think it's safe to start clearing your calendars for next weekend. Let's start hearing some proposed times. I think early afternoon on either Saturday or Sunday is going to be the way to go.

Sunday is Valentine's Day so I know that its out for me. I can do Saturday depending again on the weather.

AVB said:
Sunday is Valentine's Day so I know that its out for me. I can do Saturday depending again on the weather.
Other way around broly. SATURDAY is St. Valentine's Day!

Man would your SO be pissed if you flubbed that one! Cigars with the boyz on the 14th and roses and chocolate one day late!

This belings in the "how CP has helped you" thread! :D :D :D :D :p

Anyways looks like Sunday it is! 1 PM Sunday February 15th, the Ropewalk place, was someone going to handle the reservation or something last time?

JC

I cant commit just yet. Let me take a look and I will check back in