• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas CP

405505_2853240979977_1528111030_32875917_1621906099_n.jpg

And Merry Christmas to all!!!

To the forums, to the great lifelong friends I've made over the years, for the fun, the knowledge, the great smokes shared....a very, very Merry Christmas to you all...!!

It's a great place, and I'm proud to be associated with you all. This is the "motley crew" that I turn to when I need a laugh, some info, some friendship. Glad to be here, hope to contribute for a long time going forward.

Cheers, my brothers - B.B.S.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!

I got a bottle of Macallan 12 yr tonight from my brother-in-law!!

I'm at my parents house in Montana, having spent the evening at a family reunion/Christmas eve party and then several hours of noisy card games with my siblings. A wonderful Christmas Eve and I wish everyone of you wonderful CPers the same blessing and warm fellowship.

Merry Christmas to all my CP B/SOTL, may your holidays be filled with love and joy for you and yours. I received a bottle of JW Blue Label and Laphroaig Triple Wood, life does not get any better than this, well maybe if I had a Tatuaje it could be better.

It's not officially midnight here on the islands, but to those brothers elsewhere............Merry Christmas all!

The 18lb ham went in the smoker at midnight and will be ready for Christmas dinner. Merry Christmas to all my CP friends, have a safe and happy Holiday.

Was an excellent morning watching the baby girl opening all her presents from Santa, Big 'ol ham in the crockpot slow cooking most of the day, man that thing is smellin' good.

A very merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all of you guys, blessings and best wishes to you and your families.

This is quite possible the best board I've been on, and am proud to call myself a member!

-Jimmy

メリクリスマス皆様!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

This year I am especially grateful to my dear friends who have taken my wife and me into their home and family since we rotated back to the States eight weeks ago, and they have allowed us to stay with them until our house is built. My wife and I normally exchange ornaments with each other on Chrstmas Eve, and our house was framed this week; so last night we went over to hang up Christmas cards, have a cup of coffee and exchange ornaments.

gallery_11575_1361_20975.jpg

gallery_11575_1361_27532.jpg

Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas season!

日本に~