• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Message from lurch

Stay safe over there buddy, we'll see you when you get back.

I remember the good old days when I got Lucky's in my C-rats.

I remember the good old days when I got Lucky's in my C-rats.

I had the pleasure of eating some K-rats early in my career and some C-rats.

Now a days the ship these portable trailers that have a Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts combined really close to where the troops are at. Plus the Mini PX/BX trailer, it is amazing the stuff they sell.

Thanks for the update, looking foward to busting balls with him soon!

-Mike

Hey Bro!

Good to hear from you! Keep the faith and when you're not kickin' butt - tell those newbies of yours to keep their heads down!!!

Miss ya dude

Julie

Fantastic to hear from you Brother. I'm putting something together for you right now. Let me know when your humi space has been upgraded 'cause you're going to need it! :D

Lurch, take care buddy! Thank you for everything you're doing for us and our country. Stay safe!!!!

Fantastic to hear from you Brother. I'm putting something together for you right now. Let me know when your humi space has been upgraded 'cause you're going to need it! :D

My wife should be getting in touch with you about joining forces to get it all out here at once...

My wife should be getting in touch with you about joining forces to get it all out here at once...

Glad to hear all is well buddy. Let me know if I can send, or do anything for you. Now hurry up and get home.