• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami Herf

Seeing as how Scott and I live here and can make it whenever, why don't you guys settle on a date.

Next week Scott and I are going to do a tour of little Havana and go to the different companies. Definitely visiting Padron and La Gloria. We'll see what else in Little Havana.

We already have the Cigar shop, the one cigah smoka works at, plus there's another cigar bar that I was just introduced to so we'll see.

Keep ya posted.

I vote for a Herf on Friday night the 6th of Feb and a Cigar Crawl Saturday the 7th. I know that Valentines Day is out for some of us, and the weekend after that Charlie can't make it. I guess my second pick is 5 March and 6 March.

Emo

5 march 6 march is the weelend of my birthday so I don't think the girlfriend is going to be too keen on the idea. I vote 6 and 7 feb.

I vote for Feb. 6th and 7th also.

ricmac25 Posted on Nov 15 2003, 08:47 AM
Next week Scott and I are going to do a tour of little Havana and go to the different companies. Definitely visiting Padron and La Gloria. We'll see what else in Little Havana.

Research is a tough job but someone has to do it ;) Somehow I think Ric and I will deal with it.

I'll have to check my calender and get back with you all. Nothing is coming to mind but gettin' up there in the ages, I do tend to forget a few things now and then...... :D :thumbs: :p

The cigar store is ours when we need it! I have the keys.....Feb. 6th and 7th is cool for me :D I work that Friday open to close, so it works out. I also have Saturday off, I think.....we'll see.

cigah_smoka said:
The cigar store is ours when we need it! I have the keys.....Feb. 6th and 7th is cool for me :D I work that Friday open to close, so it works out. I also have Saturday off, I think.....we'll see.
What time is closing??? When you lock the doors? Definately invite the owner and co-workers, and the creme de la creme of customers. Anyone wanna sponser a home for a BBQ on Saturday? If not, I think Stogie and I could get next door rooms at the same hotel and I could bring the Hibachi. Beer, steaks, pool, cigars... Just an idea.

Emo

Before the posts got wiped out I volunteered my home for a barbq. The offer is still good. I live in Coral Springs, about 30-45 minutes from Little Havana. Easy to get to.

Pepe said:
Before the posts got wiped out I volunteered my home for a barbq. The offer is still good. I live in Coral Springs, about 30-45 minutes from Little Havana. Easy to get to.
I'll pack a cooler full of dry ice and bring up some Mojo marinated pork loins... I let them marinate for 2 days and they are awesome. I am definately game.

My wife tells me that we have plans for the evening of the 7th, but the barbq for the 6th is fine. Long ashes.

Are we going to keep this a CP only herf or open it up to other boards?

Emo

I'm not on any other boards, I don't think I care but I was liking the idea of this being a CP thing so it would be guys I virtually know .

My .02

Good idea there Emo since some of us have to make plans such as hotels and what days to take off of work..... :D :thumbs: :p

Okay guys, speak up now and let us all know what's the good so far. I'm gettin' excited already and we about 8 weeks to go..... :D :thumbs: :p

When we went to the Padron offices they told us that Saturday was the best day to visit. We figured we would to a little tour starting at Padron, going through the smaller shops of Little Havana, then going to La Gloria for their tour, maybe end up at the shop that cigar smokah works at. This would be on Saturday. There was some mention of something on Friday but I don't know what people want.