• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami Herf

Forgot to mention this to Ric...

I talked to Richard from La Gloria at an event about a week ago. I told him about our herf and he said they would be more than happy to show us around. He gave me his card and told me to give him a week or two of notice and he would try arrange for us to learn how to roll cigars and maybe even roll our own :0 ! He also said he will give us good prices on any cigars we buy.

Hey Guys what I need is an address of the ceegar shop that cigah smoka works at if that's where the herf/cigar crawl will end up. Also, have we agreed on the date of the herf as 6 - 7 Feb? My wifey has been lookin' for hotels in the area but we need an area of Miami to look at cause different areas are have varied prices.... :D :thumbs: :p

Hellooooooooo Miami herfers....... :D :D :D
Is there anyone home or did you all go north for the winter. Need some info to book our rooms and such. Thanks and have a happy holiday..... :D :thumbs: :p

Hey Stogie and all others interested in more Miami herf info,

Here is the name and address of the shop Cigah Smoka works at:
AKA a second home for Ric and me

Sabor Havana Cigars
2600 N.W. 87th Ave. Suite 3
Miami, FL 33172
(305) 436-8863

The shop is in the Doral area of Miami. If anyone needs any help with travel plans let me know.

As far as I know everyone agreed on Feb. 6th & 7th so I assume we're going with that although it now looks like that weekend could be bad for me but that shouldn't change the plans for everyone else, I'll be there in spirit. I'm not sure that the weekend is bad for yet, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed! I think I can schedule things a little differently and still make the herf on the 6th & 7th?

Thanks Scott and I'll start to find a nice hotel close by. I'm sure if you try hard, you'll make it to the cigar crawl Saturday the 7th. Have a great holiday down there in Miami and hope to see you soon...... :) :thumbs: :)

I've got some bad news guys. I won't be able to make it to the herf this time do to having way to much stuf on my plate. I recently puchased a new vehicle and between monthly payment & insurance, I'm dropping over $500 a month there. I already have my Daytona 500 tickets for the weekend after the herf. A week after that, I have to go up north to deal with some property settlement issues. So between everything next month, I have to miss next months herf. Make sure you all take a bunch of great pics on the crawl. When I do come down there with the Wifey on a visit, I'll be sure to call you guys to get together for a mini herf...... :) :thumbs: :)

I extended an invitation to Geldor. He lives in New Port Richey. Anyone want to be the final destination for my Holidays pass? Do a Herf/Pass all in one?

Unless something changes I won't be able to make it to the herf :( because I will be out of town that weekend.

If I can't be there, I'll be there in spirit. Have fun to those of you that are going, maybe I'll catch you guys at the next herf.

Sorry you can't make it.
How about a roll call of just who intends to be there...
Count me in for myself and a cigar smoking friend.

I should be good for Saturday for sure and probably Friday also. I may bring a buddy with me but I am not sure if he want to come or not.

Emo

Post edited:

I'm in but probably not for Friday. Saturday I may have two friends with me.

I'll get with CigahSmoka and call La Gloria. I'll probably pass by Padron and talk to them too.

I'm in for Saturday & may bring a friend.

I don't know about Friday until it gets here.

So what's the plan stan? Peter, you still up for a smoke Friday? Anyone getting together Friday or is it just a Saturday gig? I need to get online and book a room for Friday night if need be. Otherwise I'll just leave early Saturday. LMK soon guys.

Emo

Not that this should sway anyone's plans but if you guys plan on getting together Friday night I might be able to meet you and leave town Saturday morning instead of Friday night.

Scott

Friday night is open. My offer of a barbcue is still open. Alternatively we could meet in Miami and eat at a casual Cuban restauant like Versilles on Calle Ocho. Lots of choices. Miami has a lot more to offer than Coral Springs (suburbia).

Lets set up an itinerary for Saturday. What say we meet at El Credito at 1030 am and play it by ear from there. Any opinions?
Peter

I guess that settles it, I'm coming to town Friday. I am down for a BBQ, or for drinks and a cigar or 3. As far as location, how bout someplace that will let us smoke for a coupla hours.

Emo

Saturday is a "go" for me :thumbs: But I don't know where El Credito is. I'll need an address if you have it ;)

Still up in the air about Friday.