• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mild CC

Can't believe I didn't see HdM on here, one of my favorite, more mild cigar. Maybe because they are all wider ring gauge..
also can't go wrong with LGC. MD4 or 2 really.
Cohiba and QdO to echo John/Cesar.

I think the HdM E2 was the very first CC I had ever smoked, so it holds a place in my sentimental heart. The E2 was my first foray into the LCDH here, too. I very much enjoy the cigar, but am looking for alternatives, as well, for as long as I am hoofing it back and forth. I have a good hiking stick, now, so I'm not afraid to get a little buzz going. However, I don't want anything that may turn me upside down until I am safely in my own backyard, again. ;)

Use the alphabet as your guide and keep a record.......enjoy the venture! Everyone’s taste is different and depending on if it’s your first or third stick will also make a tremendous difference.........what you’re drinking also plays.......water.......scotch......coffee? Great opportunity to explore. Play with it brother.....

Ironic this thread just got bumped as @kann just nut punched me with a bag of goodies! Thank you so much, you're far too kind!

ETA: Hmm, now I'm wondering if he used this thread to gather intel since both I mentioned were included, so even more ironic!

Last edited:
Ironic this thread just got bumped as @kann just nut punched me with a bag of goodies! Thank you so much, you're far too kind!

ETA: Hmm, now I'm wondering if he used this thread to gather intel since both I mentioned were included, so even more ironic!

Not irony. Coincidence.
Irony is a tow truck needing to be towed, or a hooker paying for sex.

Coincidence is him tea bagging you with your own hit list. 😁😁😁