• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini-Herf in Denver?

Sounds like a plan for the evening of the 23rd then. I'll be wearing slacks and a blue button down. Looking forward to my first CP HERF!

Be careful if Jonas has his bottle of ether along..... We will have to hit Churchill's next time I'm out.

Cheers,

Quade

Everyones a comedian, har har!

Monday evening sounds good to me. I plan to wear a tube top and ass shorts. See you asshats there!

Jonas

It's Monday or nuttin' for me. Sorry Jason. My wife has a work dinner.

I got my hall pass moved to Wednesday night. Hopefully we can all make it that night.

Alright guys!

So Wednesday it is. I won't know until that day but hopefully I'll be able to make it! I'll post here and let you all know.

OK I will be sending out PM's to all who are attending or think they will. I will include my contact number so we can keep in touch if needed. I am looking forward to meeting you all and smoking a rare and exotic Macanudo :laugh:

I still have to talk wit ht eboss to see if we are attending the cocktail party and if he would like to join us.

See you all soon.

- Jason

Alright guys!

So Wednesday it is. I won't know until that day but hopefully I'll be able to make it! I'll post here and let you all know.

You should be hitting Churchhill's nightly, no matter what!

Wednesday should work for me as well. Looking forward to it.

Jonas

Its looking like I might not make it. If I can't, have a good time guys!

Alright, I'm confident I'll be able to make it (and take time off midday to watch the Champions League Final) :whistling: . I'll post here if for some odd reason I can't.

As someone sent in a PM, I hope I'm not obligated to buy a cigar there (I will buy drinks and food) but if that's frowned upon, I'll order the cheapest thing they got. What time do you guys expect to show up? 7:30?

See the rest of you guys there :thumbs:

AJ

Alright, I'm confident I'll be able to make it (and take time off midday to watch the Champions League Final) :whistling: . I'll post here if for some odd reason I can't.

As someone sent in a PM, I hope I'm not obligated to buy a cigar there (I will buy drinks and food) but if that's frowned upon, I'll order the cheapest thing they got. What time do you guys expect to show up? 7:30?

See the rest of you guys there :thumbs:

AJ

I should make it just before 7. Many do buy cigars there, but there are a LOT of traveldors too. There is no house rule. Churchhill's still has an outstanding menu of wines and ports, and city's best selection of scotch (their brag). I'll try to get a picture of the bar, Ray. :thumbs:

(thread jack) You Denver guys keep me in mind for the week of 7/4 will ya? I'll be there with about 10,000 4-part acappella guys (barbershoppers) invading your fine city for the International contest. I'll post a separate post as time draws near. (/thread jack)

(thread jack) You Denver guys keep me in mind for the week of 7/4 will ya? I'll be there with about 10,000 4-part acappella guys (barbershoppers) invading your fine city for the International contest. I'll post a separate post as time draws near. (/thread jack)

Shoot, sounds like fun! My daughter is captivated by rythmic sound including voices in harmony. I'm quite fond of barbershopers, myself.

Not going to make it guys. Just had a 20 minute drive home turn into 1.5 hours due to the rain and flooded streets. Hope you have a good time, I will be home with a stiff drink!

I had a great time! Cigar show-n-tell, my favorite game! JAEwing and Boogs, great Brothers! Thanks for the wonderful time.

herf-5-23-07.jpg